• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

So hows your day going

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So how is everyone day going thought we shall have a nice friendly chat while we still can. Its so cold here and it's meant to be spring. How are we all finding not having here to chat its funny how this has become like home to many of us that comfortable place to sit chat with friends never a dull moment for sure. It's funny in all my time here I just read what this section is about. Share something of your day to help make another person’s life a little brighter. With so much negativity in the world we need some sunshine

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Friends.... Friends ..........hahaha....I'm glad I'm anonemouse

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It's cold here too...oh sunshine lollipops, none of that can be seen outside the window. lol...need to hit the road soon.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Bepp did you get the leek fixed in the bathroom was tile Dr any help.
Homer are the sunshine lollipops all day suckers

Happy2

Legend Member
Im sure Homies lollipop would be an all day sucker Not one of those silly ones that are gone in 5 minutes
Are lollipops best sucked by someone without teeth Miss M ?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well This afternoon in good old Adelaide it is pouring so much rain, by ship has floated out of the Torrens and heading towards Hindley Street, Hmmmmm time for Pitza, Rum and Girls

_89844752_033224181.jpg

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Sounds like the perfect way to spend the afternoon HP
Very cold and wet in Adelaide today

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Very cold and wet in Adelaide today
weather's fine.. in Perf ANNUĎDER DAY IN PARADISE
well got the shower resealed but wont b using it till new tennants move it...still got $'s to spend fore i can let it out to unsuspecting clients
im kinda like spending $'s on it now which i shouldve spent over the last 20 yrs

Happy2

Legend Member
well got the shower resealed but wont b using it till new tennants move it...still got $'s to spend fore i can let it out to unsuspecting clients
im kinda like spending $'s on it now which i shouldve spent over the last 20 yrs
You never believed in a stitch in time saved nine Did you, Bepp?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Went shopping got coffee, shopped some more bought nothing left empty handed... trying to find red lingerie...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yes H2 got to keep the fangs out the way
u can sink em in my neck at midnite at the TITTY TWISTERS bar in from Dusk till Dawn :eek:
speshialy when they play the song AFTER DARK
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Meh....... waiting to hear if I still have a job by the end of next week..... :(

Phoebe

Legend Member
Meh....... waiting to hear if I still have a job by the end of next week..... :(

You can always sell your ass on Palmerston street..... ;) always a free corner somewhere in that area... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member

So you are a horrible land lord then, thanks for the heads up... wont ever rent a bepps slum....

Phoebe

Legend Member
watz rong wit Yokine...ya bitch

wash ya ferkin mouth out wit sulphuric acid ya ferkin BITCH

Why the aggression to a little sweet angel like moi' why is me a bitch and acid that is rather harsh .... now now be nice...

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Such a yummy look arse Bepp :kiss:
Another horrible cold wet day I'm ready from bed

Happy2

Legend Member
Beep its great to see you have now mastered the Tech side if things
Such a shame they're closing the site down before you blossom