So Cruel.... But funny also lol

asianguy77

Diamond Member
So this guy pranks other guys on Omegle, which is similiar to ChatRoulette and is like a webcam program where you chat to random people.

So it starts out with the guys thinking they are talking to some beautiful girl, who is asking them to strip and they end up exposing themselves. It's at this time, the guy reveals himself.

Oh so cruel, especially when the guys think they are talking to some beautiful girl who is about to strip for them. It's funny if it's not you that is being pranked lol. I imagine the guys boners would have gone soft in that instant.

T

Tania Admin

I'm not though, I'm a funny young 40 female originally from South Australia :)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
It would have been funnier if he was wearing a clown makeup and suit.... Just sayin

scavenger

Gold Member
I'm not though, I'm a funny young 40 female originally from South Australia :)
I'm surprised as it thought I was in familiar territory with like minded blokes of similar disposition, as it sit slumped at the truckstop roadhouse sweaty, greasy and dribbling me sauce over m ample belly stretching unsuccessfully almost contained within Bonds singlet onto soiled stubbies, as I assume my position as a pink lingerie wearing lythe cutie of a masseuse from Kuching, ,