Snow white

P

pugsley

I do not mean this to be funny but serious . I have a very good freind who is a dwarf. She is just under four foot and very pretty and funny. She is very shy and does suffer from low self esteem. Are there any establiments out there that cater for dwarfs. I actually met her at a dwarf throwing comp in Victoria about ten years ago.She used to work in a circus up until recently but has been made redundant due to cut backs and a fews shortage's pun not intended.

Perhaps there is a dwarf man out there who could shed a little light on her tears. Or at least give some advice.

Pug

69FELIX

WELL PUGSLY FIRST OFF LET ME SAY WE ARE ALL VERY GOOD AND FRIENDLY PPL HERE ... size is no barrier also aswell we are all unique not different.. we all see each other eye to eye .. and allthough im not a dwarf... but vertically challenged(5foot 4) i am not a stranger to this so there is always a shoulder or someone to help put a smile on the young ladies face .. imm sure im not alone in this that there are heaps of us on here to be there as friends too aswell as pleasure ... and if shes in need of some income tell her to look in the Forum Members Business's there some great opportunities there to help out anyone who maybe lookin for somethin... have a great day and if ican help in anyway let me know...my contact details are in my profile

P

pugsley

Thanks from midge

Thanks Felix . I have spoken to Midge {Short for Midget)she is excited.When ever she gets excited she rolls around the floor doing roly poly's.A trick she learnt in the circus.

I have passed your kind words on to her and now its up to her.She has been phoned up about another dwarf throwing comp in the north Terr. She say's its all fun but i find it kinda demeaning.She has also be offered some jobs in minor roles in blue movies too, believe it or not. But she has declined obviously exploitation at it worst.

You would be quite horrofied on just how many offers she gets from people at pubs to have sex . I suppose just to say they have done it with a dwarf.

Thanks again Felix she may contact you.