• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member
00o0bvN9W3Zc96r.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
'The Church of the Final Days, Est. 1970' -- sounds like Henry Kane established his church a bit prematurely, then when the end times failed to materialise, went into farming instead. After all, that's the easiest job in the world -- just kick back till stuff grows out of the ground and while away your time snoozing and muttering meaningless drivel on sex forums. Amirite? :p

Happy2

Legend Member
'The Church of the Final Days, Est. 1970' -- sounds like Henry Kane established his church a bit prematurely, then when the end times failed to materialise, went into farming instead. After all, that's the easiest job in the world -- just kick back till stuff grows out of the ground and while away your time snoozing and muttering meaningless drivel on sex forums. Amirite? :p
Careful Comrade
I look around this great forum and I dont see many members ( I wouldn't see any if you blokes would wear trousers) who are better at fencing or slaughtering sheep or managing a 2500 + hectare property Better than I or FB etc
But I see plenty who can push paper better than you ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
But I see plenty who can push paper better than you ;)

Well that's where you're wrong. I don't push paper. I push pencils and shuffle paper. In between hour-long tea breaks and smokos (BTW I don't drink tea or smoke). Though lunch time has been reduced to three hours. On Mondays.

Status
Not open for further replies.