• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

SHYNESS- thats my problem

C

caliof

i have a few ideas of things id like to see and do, with and around women. though my problem is im shy. this is a common concern amongst others (as i have read). I am living in the hope that once i come to the club i will be able to get over it, though time will tell.
if there are any ladies willing to help along an newbie (male) please let me know.
cheers

C

caliof

thanks serena. i have this interest in mild bondage (not even sure there is such a thing) the idea of tying a lady up i find most exciting indeed and being tied up myself. i tried it with my partner, but she wasnt comfortable with it so we stopped before anything started. she has said she would consider allowing me to do something along these lines my other interest is that i enjoy seeing women pleasuring themselves. i hooked up a webcam for a while, but it didnt really do it for me- i would atleast like to be in the same room as the lady or couple. my other thing is i really like womens feet.
thanks for that, i hope you guys dont think of me as a feak ( although i think i am very mild)

M

Mary Anne PA

your not a freak at all.. their all pretty mild fetishes as you said..
whip2.gif

I think when you play with your girlfriend you need to get her aroused first before you get into any tying etc so she is more relaxed before you try..

also teasing during can be quite good with feathers etc and light finger touches with her maybe blindfolded so she feels everything and gets all aroused...

I saw someone at the club the other week tied up in the bondage room.... and he was teased and pleased silly with feathers, very gently with whip ends and all his body was probably like an electric current from not knowing what was coming from next and where it was going to touch......

So maybe you need to come to the club for a look... bring your girlfriend.. you guys wont have to do anything till your comfortable... and see what it's like and how unthreatening it is....

maybe chat to a few people on here first till you feel like you know us.. then see how you go.. otherwise feel free to post any of your thoughts..

Serena

The Rock

Fitser Team
Gold Member
It is estimated that upto fifty per cent of adults identify themselves as ‘shy’. But when does shyness move from a manageable personality trait to a serious mental health issue?
“Garden variety” shyness
Many people are shy and under confident some of the time and in some situations, but not in all facets of their lives. They would like to feel more at ease and would welcome having more people in their lives, but have a hard time making those things happen.
So here is it.. some of the best ways that we should do to overcome our shyness
1. Be generous in the bedroom
2.Focus on flirting
3. Dress to impress
4. Set the mood
5. Make him the hero

stovo82

Diamond Member
Being shy is fine for a woman because they are not initiators and they reject or accept guys that approach them.
A man can not afford to be shy because he is expected to be an initiators, brave, strong and confident, Alpha Male.
Shy men are regarded as weak men and TV shows/media often portray the shy guy as an invisible weak nerdy loser guy.
A man must be strong and fight off other guys trying to take his woman and he must protect and defend his woman from other men.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Heard shyness is a great quality and if used smartly nothing wrong i would suggest just go with the flow and let things take care by themselve

P.S i was a very shy in nature for e.g i cant pee in open like many the dudes do and also a introvert but not taking it as a disadvantage