She's back! The return of a legend

Obbie

Legend Member
She must be doing well somewhere else if she's only back for a short time . Perth might be a bit quiet for her .

doob

Legend Member
She must be doing well somewhere else if she's only back for a short time . Perth might be a bit quiet for her .
Either that or she's got anything from obligations/investments/fuck buddies down south or up north. When I have met her (and it's been some time), she's got a sharp mind and certainly anything but trailer trash but looking at her pics not sure if the years have been kind to her physically. Then again, ageing is not kind to any of us at all.

Certainly value for money depending on what you're looking for

Chief

Diamond Member
Either that or she's got anything from obligations/investments/fuck buddies down south or up north. When I have met her (and it's been some time), she's got a sharp mind and certainly anything but trailer trash but looking at her pics not sure if the years have been kind to her physically. Then again, ageing is not kind to any of us at all.

Certainly value for money depending on what you're looking for
Fair points,well made doob. For some reason I would love to do her. Must be the boobs.

mike hunt

Everyday should be steak and blow job day🥩
Gold Member
Hmm, a bit unkind, no?
I feel in this current market of WL, I’m failing to see quality for the money being spent. Whilst in her hay day she would have been top tier, I’m not interested in keeping my thoughts quite, on another expired WL.

aaron.lee

Legend Member

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Not sure which of the two is the "better": Chelsea or Cortana. Either way, can confirm that the little fella went limp and retreated into his shell.