• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksparrow

Silver Member
I dont like Tatts on women, a few small ones is ok, but prefer none. Ozzy Osborne's kids asked if they could get tatts years ago. He said why, They answered because we want to be different. He said if u want to different in this day and age DONT GET ANY TATTS!, I agree with him somewhat.

limbo

Bronze Member
Storm6- if you like a woman with tats there is one very sexy (and such a great girl to ) that is a hairdresser in Kelmscott shops opposite Coles.Sh eis so hot and has that rockabilly look about her.

J

JasRob

i think it would be sexier if its somewhere at the back which can be seen when you're on your bikinis...I love girls who have tatts but don't like it when its too many...just one or two would be cool...:)

Smoggy

Foundation Member
I agree with Svengali. I dont like tats on a woman at all and find them a turn off. When they are relatively new they can look good but as the tats age the definition reduces, the colour changes and they look awful. Imagine what these girls are going to look like in the old folks home in 50 or 60 years. A mass of sagging discolored ink!!!!!!!

M

melbbottom

i dont think it matters what the tatts look like when they are older they are going to have them covered up anyway.

S

Sarah Rose

21-hot-chicks-with-sexy-tattoos

21-hot-chicks-with-sexy-tattoos

:love10:

Status
Not open for further replies.