• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Lingerie has come a long way from just bras and knickers....found these sexy numbers....

new-sexy-lingerie-metallic-bikini-top-amp.jpg

ViewImage.aspx

sexy.jpg

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How about rather bizarre lingerie ;)

Model "hairy"
Model "male"
Model "coca cola" (looks like they have their fingers in every pie)

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I would never scoff at a G string, but there is something just so sophisticated and chic about ze knickers francaises, no? Ooh la la! While the classic lace lingerie look is my favourite...

292314dl3.jpg

sexy-silk-lace-carnival-gotic-lingerie-costume-good-quality-women-corset-garter-belt-suspender-thong-bodice.jpg

robyn3.jpg

(Just as an aside, our Robyn Lawley is all woman who puts Elle in the shade.)

...I do enjoy a bit of variety every now and then. For example, I always appreciate the extra effort when my birthday presents come wrapped in a bow.
Magic-Silk-Lace-Lingerie-4.jpg

How do they stay on?
Free-shipping-Price-Corset-Cincher-Underbust-Corset-Sexy-Lingerie-G-String-Wholesale-or-retail.jpg

And a girl who can look super sexy while doing the housework is doubly erotic.
french_maid_2.jpg

I have never bought lingerie but love window shopping, and in the pre-Internet shopping age, rejoiced at the day Bras N Things opened a store in a shopping centre near home all those years ago... which meant a regular free supply of catalogues delivered to our mailbox. :)