• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sexy Lingerie - Does it help in the bedroom or else where

Denise

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Sexy Lingerie is meant to provoke sexual interest, and make people feel sexy and aroused ???

We can spend hundred of dollars on sexy Lingerie but does it improve the sex???

A gent once told me a sexy pair of 10" Christian Louboutin did it for him and no lingerie.

Would love to hear other people's thoughts.

christianlouboutin-pigallefollies-1170340_BK01_1_1200x1200_1481541072.jpg christianlouboutin-girlistrappi-1170880_BK01_1_1200x1200_1482318638.jpg download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download.jpg images.jpg Screen-shot-2014-12-11-at-3.40.04-PM.png

Explorer44

Silver Member
Absolutely necessary.. teasingly sexy, sensual n feminine. Just as or even hotter than nakedness.

Happy2

Legend Member
It really took some convincing to get Aitch Pee sign the release forms to put up his pic
But it was worth it

Happy2

Legend Member
Plus he's not sprawled out at the bottom of the steps leading to that below ground bar in Adelaide
Nor is that a Pirates Life Beer but a poor imitation

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If Sexy lingerie doesn't get a man aroused then maybe he needs to visit a few places down Oxford street to see where his moral compass points........... Just sayin.....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yeah lol...indeed...otherwise that ground bar will have to have a red alert emergency evacuation.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
yes i believe for sure it does, also if the lady is dressed in sexy lingerie it usually means that they are way more broad minded in bed..I'M not saying this happens all the time but thru my experience i have found it does thru relationships to working ladies, which to me i have found working ladies that dress in really sexy lingerie have always provided great sex..Each to there own but that's my view..

Bigross4321

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Sexy Lingerie is meant to provoke sexual interest, and make people feel sexy and aroused ???

We can spend hundred of dollars on sexy Lingerie but does it improve the sex???

A gent once told me a sexy pair of 10" Christian Louboutin did it for him and no lingerie.

Would love to hear other people's thoughts.

View attachment 57176 View attachment 57177 View attachment 57178 View attachment 57179 View attachment 57180 View attachment 57181 View attachment 57182
can never have enough lingerie mmmmm