Sexy Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian IT

Gold Member
Design

I thought i would post a new graphic I designed tonight in photoshop with a hand drawn sexy angel. I then used the brush to paint hair and skin textures.. However, there is allot more detail in the drawing which is not so evident, as I did reduce the size of the original to post on the forum..

Last edited:
T

TemptMe

Just love the design - sexy, sultry and my favourite colours. Would have loved to have seen the hand drawn angel....

M

Mary Anne PA

amazing, especially as the angel is hand drawn as well.. wow factor

Ian IT

Gold Member
Thankyou Serena and temptMe for your kind comments..

I had free hand drawn the Angel with a pencil to paper, just as a tattoo artist would for a stencil. Basically, its just a guide for lines and shading, light and definately not a artistic masterpiece or a finished product. Since the pencil drawing will not been seen as I use different techniques to paint over the drawing using Photoshop. I did add the hair style latter, which was different to my drawing.
Once I was happy with the drawing, I would scan it on my computer and open in photoshop. I would then use it as my guide on its seperate locked layer.

When finances allow, I would love to invest in a 24 inch Wacom tablet, which will allow me to draw directly on the computer LCD screen, however there not cheap around $3000.

Recently, I have been watching Miami Ink and LA Ink, which has giving me the inspiration to start drawing again. I love drawing realistic portrait pencil drawings, shows so much expression, emotion, detail and charactor.

Anyway, I thought I would add another graphic with a closer look...

Last edited:
S

Spunkymunky

I love the background and use of colour. Wish i could draw so well!

Ian IT

Gold Member
First Pencil drawing

I was looking for my old portrait pencil drawings of people and animals.. however no such luck! All my original paper drawings are kept in storage. But I did come across this one resting in my old Hardrive. It was one of the first realism pencil drawings I did well over 10 years ago. The scale of the drawing was 120cm X 75cm. As I have never been trained in art.. I used only one grade of pencil and by eye. Never quite finished the drawing... still needs allot of work and cleaning up.

Last edited:
T

TemptMe

Very talented!! I am sure the real life pencil drawings would be amazing...

M

Mary Anne PA

awesome portrait.. so life like.. amazing stuff that can be done...

Ian IT

Gold Member
Design

I thought I would add... showing my final layout design for my new marketing site.. I programmed a website launch date countdown clock in Flash using actionscript and once my site is launched... I will add motion graphics..

Here is the link to the site below.. Purchased my new domain name 'internetmarketing-mastery.com' which I have not pointed to my sub directory at this time.

http://designmastery.com/internetmarketing/launch2.php

Last edited:
M

Mary Anne PA

it's looking darn good jackhammer. well done. looking forward to seeing the finished product babe

Ian IT

Gold Member
Thanks Serena..
I will eventually animate the top graphic. The fairy wings will flutter with glitter particles that fade away, the eyes will blink and also add motion to clouds..
Also I will do other themes.. such as underwater with treasure chest, coral and mermaid... I like to create matte painted graphics which give the surreal look..

So the site will be primary 'Internet Marketing' eg.(search engine optimization, ecommerce, ebay, video marketing, email marketing, affilate marketing, ebook publishing, website design, etc..) and graphic design, product design, motion graphics which is all part of marketing in a visual form.

So I will be busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.