• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

SEXIEST BLONDE.....BEST EVER??

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Daenerys_Targaryen.jpg

You are all wrong. Most of the girls on this thread aren't even natural blondes. There is only one queen of the seven kingdoms and she's smoking hot and if you don't agree with her you will be.

The sexiest blonde ever is Daenarys Targaryen.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
lethal_weapon_2_1989_711x298_772632.jpg

Patsy_Kensit_Naked.jpg

0.jpg

d0b05eb7d0192b42deaa850efbf24398.jpg

Patsy Kensit -- a lethal weapon I wouldn't mind running into in the fruit 'n' veg section of Woolies. :woot:
MV5BMTQxMDUwOTEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE2ODY5Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

patsy-kensit-autograph.jpg

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lethal_weapon_2_1989_711x298_772632.jpg

Patsy_Kensit_Naked.jpg

0.jpg

d0b05eb7d0192b42deaa850efbf24398.jpg

Patsy Kensit -- a lethal weapon I wouldn't mind running into in the fruit 'n' veg section of Woolies. :woot:
MV5BMTQxMDUwOTEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE2ODY5Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

patsy-kensit-autograph.jpg

I remember her, I bought one of her albums...she was in a group...can't remember the name and it was a cassette tape...lol...I used to have wet dreams about her...

Everything went down hill for her after she married that loser rocker...unfortunate for her and her kids.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I would put up a pic of my late wife
But I couldnt stand the thought of you fellas (To quote XLNC)
" Rubbing one out " while looking at her pic :p
I always wanted to be a quotable writer or poet. Suppose this will have to do. :writer:

I'd like to think I have sufficient self-control to ever be so disrespectful, but probably a good decision, coz as you know I've had to do a lot of rubbing out in Swaziland and now Namibia. :oops:

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Happy 2 its Daenarys Targaryen who is the hottest blonde. Emilia Clarke is just the hottest brunette. I'm shocked that you are a non-believer and don't believe in fairy tales. Do you think that Sir Cruiser isn't really a Knight, Happypirate isn't a pirate and he isn't happy, Svengali isn't a Svengali and Adianna Lush's breasts aren't two wonders of the world? If you don't believe in these things you would be wrong in this little universe of ours.

I stand by my choice.

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
View attachment 35806

You are all wrong. Most of the girls on this thread aren't even natural blondes. There is only one queen of the seven kingdoms and she's smoking hot and if you don't agree with her you will be.

The sexiest blonde ever is Daenarys Targaryen.
i don't think shes a real blonde