• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sex Injuries - give me your worst!

Becky

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
We all don't mind getting a little rough in the bedroom - but has it ever back-fired?

Rug burn? Slips in the bathroom? Broken beds? Delicate piercing mishaps? Trips to the hospital?

Time to make us all cringe, how have you managed to injure yourself or you partner doing the mattress tango?

xx

Last edited:

Becky

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
I'll start with a minor one.

I was hooking up with a rather well-endowed man in my early-years and decided he deserved a rather enthusiastic BJ.

Boy did I get a little carried away.

I was fine that night but the next day my tongue was ACHING. I struggled to talk, eating was nearly impossible - I could not figure out what the hell was going on. After working all day being miserable I finally get home and inspect the damage.

During all my gusto for pleasing my man I had manged to tear my frenulum (picture attached). It was so painful and not back to normal for weeks!

What have you managed to do to yourself in the throes of passion? xx

main-qimg-de119119258114d02ab5d24b7d1f6b1c