• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex in Winter

T

Tania Admin

Do you find your sex drive slows in winter? Do you become more frisky as the weather warms, or does snuggle up weather do it for you?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yepp the colder it gets the less sex I seek, the warmer it get the more sex I seek............There is a bright side;---------no need for ice in my rum glass during winter months, but, boy do I spend up big in ice cubes during summer.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Happy2

Legend Member
If its cold Then thats what fireplaces and Pinot are for
How many girls can turn down that? The only problem is They never ask me to join them

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I have to agreeeeeeee, infact most Girls just scream and run away LOL Hmmmmmm always happens when I get out, my Treasure Chest??????

How many girls can turn down that? The only problem is They never ask me to join them

T

Tania Admin

Really H2, that sucks. I get invited ;) lol

T

Tania Admin

Hmmm, warm nights, less clothing, hot slippery bodies as opposed to being, snuggled, bodies close, touching, warming,, sex all year I think!

N

Nikki.Anderson

I just love Spooning in my nice warm bed on these rainy winter days
and we all know that spooning leads to forking

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Definitely Tania...lol...so i guess you use Finish Powerball to clean those stubborn grime with your dishwasher.