• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

sex in darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason wander

Silver Member
In my Fantasy i want to be tied on feet and hands to a chair or bed, or kneeling and gagged . i want a dominant lady to play with me, do me anally with a dildo, sucking, spanking, dirty talk. i wanna be used by this lady and i want to be completely helpless exposed to her dirty mind.

prophoto

Bronze Member
I am a dominant male looking for a female submissive/slave. I am wanting a casual but regular relationship to develop for mutual gratification.

Training will be provided if you think you would like to experiment but don't know where to start.

Limits always respected, safe word a must have.

Contact to discuss, or meet in a public place.

Romper stomper

Bronze Member
Lol hi peoples so where is all the sexy action , I'm am a darwin local I have lived here all my life I'm 30 years old and yeah looking for fun , hook ups or sexy times . I can also provide a few reviews for as I have visited a few working girls In the Darwin area

T

Tamara

Thank you so much Lana and Debby for Welcoming me to the Forum.And i'm hoping to meet both of you i the near future.Have you arrived in Darwin yet, Debby? Hope your day is really busy. Oh Welcome to Darwin and have a good stay. Regards Alvin.
Hi Alvin
just to let you know that Debby and Lexy have arrived, Lexy is looking very Lush tonight and you should give us a call to hook up with her before she heads back down south. Tam xx

Status
Not open for further replies.