• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Graph, interesting to say the least.

T

Tania Admin

Unfortunately I couldn't find an Australian based study, but this American based one in 2010 was quite interesting and went quite in depth and delved into a lot of good topics and questions.

This graph I found quite interesting..
I do wonder if people were answering the questionnaire honestly though..
Sexual Behavior PIc.jpg

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That is really cool. Can anyone else see a reflection of ideals about what is acceptable and what is taboo that is forced into most people's beliefs from a young age?

And these beliefs don't promote self discovery or happiness. They promote what religions and governments think is ideal.

Hmmm

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes, that's the first thing I notices MY, the use of condoms at an early age then declining in proportion to age, although part of the reasoning here would be relationship sex but we all know that's not just the case.

T

Tania Admin

I wonder if some people think that because they are in an older age group that STI's are less proliferant? Which would be a really stupid way of thinking, let alone without what the graph shows as older people (questionably a more intelligent age bracket,,,obviously not) who don't practice safe sex.
STI's don't care about age, religion, marital status, colour etc,,,and that's never going to change.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Something they dont have is how many wonen are performing sex after marriage.
I was listening to an asstounding interview with a lady conducting a wide ranging study about sex within marraige and was giving couples diarys. The number of women going totally off sex as soon as the wedding cake was cut was chilling.
One man she gave the diary to gave it straight back telling her hed already completed it
Upon further questioning she found he couldnt continue with what seemed like pestering his wife for sex. He fronted her and told her the next time they had sex it would be because she initiated it.............. that was now over 10years ago

Dallas

Legend Member
The interesting thing about this bushseeker is that I know many guys just like this but also women as well who's male partners either lost interest or became abusive. My ex was insatiable and totally passionate and fun until the wedding night which was the first time she wasn't interested and it declined after that until in the last 5 years before she left, any kind of intimacy at all was replaced with wild mood swings. I stayed faithful until the end, hoping to somehow reignite the passion while trying to survive the continual emotional abuse but nearly went crazy. I might have lost the love of my life but it was a working girl that saved my sanity.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, it may be me, but I read the graph differently. To me it shows the older you get the less sexual activity you have, hence the less condoms are been used. As well older people have more trust with their age group pears, hence less condom usage.
Off course I have always used condoms, and my desire for more sexually contact grows as I get older LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum