SeX and the SiNgle girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sioxie

Foundation Member
Why is it that the men i meet lately assume because u go to swingers clubs that u must b some sort of raving nympho? I mean i dont come straight out and tell them i go but i dont hide it either.........but i had the dreaded "S" word thrown at me on the weekend and that really made me angry..........this same guy said the standard male line that men could have sex with whoever they wanted to and this made them a "man" but if i wanted to go explore my sexuality in a safe environment i was naturally bonkin everything that moves and a Sl..!!!!!!!!

I mean one of the main reasons i go to LPs is that i feel safer than going hanging around niteclubs or bars and dont get hassled anywhere near as much......and yes i have sexual needs like any other person but i have been pigeonholed by people who dont even realise what swingers clubs are all about........i got told on the weekend that it was " dirty" were were all "sickos"" and "abnormal" i dont know what on earth they imagine goes on but these same people wont even go to c what it is all abt. Talk abt prejudice.....

L

LusciousL

I can totally understand your frustrations.

I haven't been to LP's yet. I am very interested to do so, however I can't think of one friend to go with for the same fears - being judged / labelled for it.

I don't have the courage, nor the self confidence to go on my own and unfortunately, I don't think my 'friends' would be open and accepting of my fantasies ( or their own ! ) to want to come along with me :(

H

hilly

not good

Hi sioxie.
Woowww girl you sure picked the wrong guys
to talk of late--maybe the guys you have been
talking to are talking from the wrong end of ther
brain that they have dropped and is still in the gutter
all it needs now for the street sweeper to come and clean up.
the only S- word ya get from me is your sweet-
smile babe we not all like that---hilly--

sioxie

Foundation Member
Hilly ur a doll xxx

Yes one of these particular men was my EX so mayb tht explains his comments i dunno but at least i know now y he is an EX lol.......... :happy4:

and Luscious i go up there on my own so if u want to come with me one nite get in touch and i will take u and introduce u to everyone :)

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Come along one thing about lp's there is no pressure and no means no.I was nervous when i first went to lp's and i have not stopped going because it is better than a night club.Sioxie is right it is a cleaner enviroment than a night club and you don't get hassled by dickheads.I being single and male have a great time without having sex it is the plesure of the great company and people you meet there.

L

LusciousL

Thanx sioxie, I just might take you up on that !

I'm busy the next couple of weekends, but I'll keep you in mind for Ron.

F

Floyd

the room of mirrors

It's quite simple Sioxie. They're JUDGING you by their values without having any understanding of yours or your circumstance.

Unfortunately it happens all the time - even in here.

O

Oscar

Well, unfortunately the minority spoil it for the rest of us as usual!! I go the club because we are all like minded and DO know what is about! Easy going free minded people enjoying each others company & ,sure, sometimesenjoying each other sexually:but by no means do I expect to "score".A good night out,that's it basically! Maybe I'm :alien: Who cares!! :headbang:

C

cli-max

Jealousy

As far as the EX goes Sioxie, it sounds like jealousy! :headbang:
The S word had always been thrown around babe. For a guy, the S word is Stud - of course. :happy4: Yeah right! ::)
As far as the club goes, what you do there and with whom is anyone's guess, and that's what tics him off. It's ignorance to put something or someone down - that you can only guess about. Let them live in their small little world with their small little minds, it's no skin off your nose.

Sticks and stones will break your bones - but whips and chains will excite you.

Live and let live I say!
xx Maxeen

Status
Not open for further replies.