• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Romantic Interludes

S

Sandi Lang

I would like to hear about all your romantic dates, interludes with that special someone you have been involved with.. OR what new ideas you would like to indulge in . I want romance from all of out there ..Come on lets hear it !!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I had a close friend teach me once that anywhere is romantic as long as your in your lovers arms...

J

JasRob

I couldn't agree more to billybones...any night or moment with your special someone is indeed very romantic...;)

C

Contrarian

Went to Hungry Jacks once and got blown by a very hungry jill. Does that count?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Nothing more romantic;- than been on an ocean cruise, especially at night with a full moon above, the ocean wind in your hair, a bottle of captain Morgan in your hand, the sound of the waves breaking against the ship;-There you arrrr dancing on the deck with your favorite wench, laughing, singing Pirate songs and holding Yeeee cup high toasting to Captain Morgan Rum, ohhhh eye;--- The treasure booty in your sights.
From an Old Pirate called;- Happy

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess to have a romantic interlude I have to be romantic first and herein lays the problem ;)

R.xxxxxxxxx