• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rochelle's Sexual Question Thread

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Re: Making a baby

No fish H2........even on the 2km yetty in Busselton........that's why I had to come up with a story :eek:ccasion14 and try for fish again the next time I am down there.:love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Imogens questions for the W/Ls.......what do we prefer? Intro or lounge?

I prefer the lounge situation at LTs to intro. I know a lot of girls might think it is a waste of time talking to a client for 30 min before action and to be honest sometimes action doesn't actually happen because the client moves on to another lady. So I can definitely see the point.
Personally I prefer to have a little impression of the punters. At the end of the day he might want to spend time with me and I am at my best and most comfortable with punters I do have a connection with.
So lounge for me. ::)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Re: Imogens questions for the W/Ls.......what do we prefer? Intro or lounge?

Hi Rochelle, I know you started this thread for W/L's but is it OK to ask you a question?
How long would you talk to a possible client for if a guy walked in and wanted to book you.
I know you said around 30 mins and that's your choice, but if the client that came in to book you didn't really suit your taste would you take the booking or keep talking to the guy and maybe miss out on the booking?
The reason i ask is this happened to me there a few yrs back where i waited 2hrs to see this lady which i had asked the receptionist can i see that lady and her reply was you will have to wait till she is finished talking to the guys she is with.
After 2hrs had gone by i thought f... this and booked another lady, soon as she seen i had done this, she said i thought you were waiting to see me.
Which turned out to be an awkward situation for me, so i said yes i did want to see you but how long do you expect me to wait? I still went with the other girl who came out of a booking which pissed the first girl off as the 4 guys she was talking to ended up leaving and not seeing any lady.

So if your an older guy does that mean the girls would rather see a younger guy who may look better to them? As that's the way it sort of comes across.
To be honest it put me off going to LT's for a couple of years, which may of been fete or something as i ended up seeing a girl every week for around a year which probably wouldn't of happened if i got to see that lady in the 1st place.
Also in the other thread there are a couple of similar stories. It's totally your right who you see but don't you think there should be some sort of timeline how long the Ladies talk to a guy especially if there is a client who may want to see you, or at least tell the guy or receptionist your not really interested in seeing that guy. As i said it put me off going there for along time and at that stage i was seeing Ladies pretty regularly. Sorry if i put this in the wrong place buy i think a few guys would like to know. Thanks H.T

BANGERS

Silver Member
Re: Making a baby

Wish i new you where in Busselton i would have tried and booked you. But since you where on holidays its prob the last thing you want to do.

I

Imogen88

Re: Imogens questions for the W/Ls.......what do we prefer? Intro or lounge?

I prefer the lounge situation at LTs to intro. I know a lot of girls might think it is a waste of time talking to a client for 30 min before action and to be honest sometimes action doesn't actually happen because the client moves on to another lady. So I can definitely see the point.
Personally I prefer to have a little impression of the punters. At the end of the day he might want to spend time with me and I am at my best and most comfortable with punters I do have a connection with.
So lounge for me. ::)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Rochelle,

The lounge feels more relaxed like were just talking to guys at a pub, intro makes it feel more like a "job interview"

Yeah as you said when you have an impression on the punters you also can have an idea what kind of services they may enjoy :eek:ccasion14

When you back also rochelle?

Imogen xx

W

who_knows

Re: masturbation......where? when?

anytime anywhere at home when the wife isnt home ;-)

J

JasRob

The best spot for me is bathroom and most comfortable is in my room..

P

phantom19732

Normally for me bed, or toilet. But I do have this "urge/ fantasy" of masturbating while getting my hair cut.

P

phantom19732

Yep that's the idea. Quite like getting my hair cut.

J

Jasmine69

i like to do it anywhere..... one of my favourites is in the bed next to someone sleeping its exciting, or the car is another good one i was driving home from work the other day and was having a play and there was a truck next to me i think he almost crashed trying to watch i laughed and waved at him and drove on hehehe, i also use to live in a apartment where my lounge room window face the next building and i loved turning my lights on of a night and putting a show on ..... i like to be watched hehehehe

S

sexnut

i like to do it anywhere..... one of my favourites is in the bed next to someone sleeping its exciting, or the car is another good one i was driving home from work the other day and was having a play and there was a truck next to me i think he almost crashed trying to watch i laughed and waved at him and drove on hehehe, i also use to live in a apartment where my lounge room window face the next building and i loved turning my lights on of a night and putting a show on ..... i like to be watched hehehehe

sits down with popcorn.......ready to watch...:eek:ccasion14:la::love10::love10::love10::notworthy

G

Ghost Protocol

on the airplane to rome ,, i think i got my girl off 4 times ? i was giggling , because she got a little noisy , but everyone was sleeping around us... lol
she returned the favour ... thank goodness they wash those rugs they give you (i hope)
j

R

RICHIE2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :notworthy

C

Claremont diver

Following a day of getting teased from my GF at the time with sexy texts (pictures and words) and emails I could not take it any more. Slipped into the toilets at work and had to finish off. I sent a text back once I was finished. The reply was a picture of her and glass dildo on bed doing the same. This was received just as I walked into a video conference :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
More grunts and moans

Question for the guys.......can you tell if a lady is faking the sound effects?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

G

Gentleman

Re: More grunts and moans

Yes, I think I can. They might be moaning and groaning alot but their body doesn't react that much to what your doing and certainly puts a dampener on my confidence. If they are saying that they are it enjoying you can tell they are lying because there's not much emotion in their voice.

J

JasRob

Re: More grunts and moans

Yeah, you can tell it through their voices..its better if she won't have that sound than faking it...

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Best sex

When did you have the best sex ever and what made it such a special experience?
Was it physical attraction? emotional connection? kinky? weird?.........lol other options.....

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

Saige

Re: Best sex

I had "some" of the best not sex but someone go down on me that I ever had...he suprised the hell out of me cos I just didnt think he was going to pull moves like that.....EVERYTIME would make me squirt/gush like never before...NO ONE has been able to do it everytime...impressive....but NO sex he couldnt last more than couple minutes so as good as that was you need to have both!!!!

TheCock

Legend Member

I had "some" of the best not sex but someone go down on me that I ever had...he suprised the hell out of me cos I just didnt think he was going to pull moves like that.....EVERYTIME would make me squirt/gush like never before...NO ONE has been able to do it everytime...impressive....but NO sex he couldnt last more than couple minutes so as good as that was you need to have both!!!!

Think you could teach me how do to it like that?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

When did you have the best sex ever and what made it such a special experience?
Was it physical attraction? emotional connection? kinky? weird?.........lol other options.....

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best?** I dunno..... lol too hard to decide.
But if I may I would like to give a perspective from a man's point of view.* Or at least from this man's point of view.
Nothing is more attractive to me during an interaction with females than a knowingness that she is genuinely into me.* Particularly during sex.
I have had wonderful experiences and this is mostly with civilians where she is totally all about me and I can only return that and step it up and have a intensity mutually spiral upwards.* And this* is wonderful whether she is skilled or not in the art of sex.* Skills can be learned with time.* THis does not necessarily have to be a eternal love and marriage experience.* I'm just talking about when she and I are really into it.
Less fulfilluing experiences are when a women I am having foreplay and intercourse with is not into it, or is showing signs gesture wise or energetically that she has to convince herself to be doing what she is doing.* Also I am aware that it may not be her fault, if there's no chemistry its as much my issue as it is hers in most cases.* Even if she was highly skilled it would not be a wonderful experience.
I'd choose an average skilled sex partner who is totally passionate and present, than a sex goddess with a half ass attitude (I'm sure this goes the other way of course).
On a deeper level.* For those this appies to.................doesn't it hurt deep when passion fades away during sex with a person you really care for?

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
The first real crush.........

Out of a conversation with one of my friends the other day.........can you guys remember the first person you had a real crush on? Something like our first cute play mate in kindy or the guy/girl you were sitting next to in primary school......
Do you know what happened to them?
Are you still in touch?
lol or did you actually ended up as a couple?

R.xxxxxxxxx

C

colbb123

Re: The first real crush.........

Great question Rochelle. I've just realised how clearly I can remember all of my crushes from the first one when I was 5 through to current. Wow! Wish my memory was this good with other things:):love10:

W

WRXXXR

A girl called tenielle in high school (I was a late starter lol). We got on very well and if I didn't lack balls and confidence I would have persued it. Ohh to go back 10 years and know what I know now :D

Demon

Legend Member

Great question Rochelle. I've just realised how clearly I can remember all of my crushes from the first one when I was 5 through to current. Wow! Wish my memory was this good with other things:):love10:

You look like a young bloke. Not too difficult at your age. Try it again when you have to remember 60 years of crushes.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Have you ever been told to stop a particular "thing" you are doing during a sexual encounter? I am talking about so called "bad habits" during sex like talking constantly or humming or other noises or movements or biting nails or scratching or..........what ever comes to mind.
I was told off by one of my previous partners a long time ago that I am humming (or soe similar noise) constantly and he couldn't relax/concentrate on the task ahead. I didn't even realise I was doing it.......guess that is one thing to ask my regulars...........do I still 'hummmmmmm' while having sex? lol some might actually like it ;)

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

TheCock

Legend Member
Have you ever been told to stop a particular "thing" you are doing during a sexual encounter? I am talking about so called "bad habits" during sex like talking constantly or humming or other noises or movements or biting nails or scratching or..........what ever comes to mind.
I was told off by one of my previous partners a long time ago that I am humming (or soe similar noise) constantly and he couldn't relax/concentrate on the task ahead. I didn't even realise I was doing it.......guess that is one thing to ask my regulars...........do I still 'hummmmmmm' while having sex? lol some might actually like it ;)

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

Humming bird. Humm on the girls vagina when giving oral. do not blow into the vagina.

Reminded me of it :)