• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

RnT

Cedricseducer

Silver Member
Mickey li at woodroffe is fun, massage is so so but extras are pretty good. There is one another lady there as well but she is like a robot has a scar across her stomach avoid her if you can
FS 100 1/2hr 150 1 hr

BarraBoy

Bronze Member
Has anyone tried Renee advertising erotic massage on langtrees an cracker. Her photos look great an advertises a great service. I want to go try.

crimsondonkey

Silver Member
Mickey li at woodroffe is fun, massage is so so but extras are pretty good. There is one another lady there as well but she is like a robot has a scar across her stomach avoid her if you can
FS 100 1/2hr 150 1 hr

I've had mixed results with Mickey's; first three times I went was awesome, there was an older lady how only did massage and it was a good one, then swapped out for a much younger lady for extras, inc. FS. More recently when I went back however it was the one lady who did everything and it was terrible in comparison.

Maybe I just got unlucky with a new girl, but I haven't been back since.

Who Haa

Bronze Member
Has anyone tried Renee advertising erotic massage on langtrees an cracker. Her photos look great an advertises a great service. I want to go try.
She is a lovely tall slim lady in her 40s who works out of a luxury apartment in the CBD. Offers massage and extras so highly recommended.

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

37219c8571255a60f65c2797be816caf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsondonkey

Silver Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

It's in WA? Oh man I've never become so excited and then so disappointed so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: