• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

rhp

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
just cruising the net this morning .come across a link for the above site. is it still going and anyone know what the site is like ? thought it got shut down a few years ago

perthman77

Gold Member
I always found it to be hard work - AMM was actually more legit people really looking to meet - I always though RHP had way more fake accounts and people just on there to chat than meet. Had a bit of success there but a lot more through AMM

MikeB

Legend Member
Have found the "events" section interesting if you are curious in getting into the "scene" where you can meet people in a "liberated/non judgemental" setting,

At such events, sex is not a taboo or talked of in hushed tones, and while YMMV, if there is chemistry during social intercourse, who knows where things can end up.

While there may be fake profiles for sure, yes there are real (nice/hot) people there too. I have ticked many bucket list boxes though RHP contacts/events for sure!

Very different feeling tho to a "pay as you go" with a W/l or AMP/RNT but to each their own and may not suit some punters. Less likely to get a starfish or mechanical playtime but equally never guarantees as there must be chemistry and social intercourse before playtime.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Which sites are you guys referring to?
Could you post some links please?