• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Reikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoofa

Hi all,
just recently having completed a reikki course i am currently seeking ppl to work on. This is open to all not just a ploy to meet women. So if you feel you are in need of some healing let me know. Wont be charging as i would prefer feedback on how well i go with it all, cheers:angel1:

M

maltycat

Reikki is great, my wife is trained in it. It is basically healing with energy. I never used to beleive in it until i did my back in and it realy helped.;D

Z

zoofa

Hi Serena thanks for the question,

Reikka is basically the use of the universal energy transferd from one person to another. It is a concept of spiritual healing. Where the hands are placed over the body and spirit helps ease ailments. When i 1st started doing this a while back i thought it was all mumbo jumbo but i have felt the healing and also know the benifits. A closed mind will never open doors. :angel1:

svengali

Foundation Member
Aha!!

We are talking about ki or Qui, depending on which book you read. Yes, a lot of western trained physicians will scoff at the concept because you can't put ki in a bottle or peer down a microscope at it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You can't see T.V. signals or atomic radiation either.

I learned to access my own ki during martial arts training and although my training is a long way behind me I still practise ki meditation as a means of dealing with stress, injury, you name it. Most good massage therapists use their ki in there work. Even if they are not doing so consciously they do share their energy through their hands.

Z

zoofa

Reikki again

thanks to all those who came to me for some free reikki. Got a bit busy there for a while. just letting you all know i have done my reikki2 now and am back into doing it again. All welcome to message me.......:angel12:

Status
Not open for further replies.