• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Reflexology

S

Secrets Massage 0458 855 501

I'm really intrigued with reflexology, it sounds so interesting and makes a lot of sense.
Has anyone tried it and if so what did you think?
I found this on the internet and like how it isn't claiming to be some miraculous cure all.

How does it work?
The theory underlying reflexology is that the organs, the nerves, glands and other parts of the body are connected to reflex points on the feet and hands. These areas are found on the soles of the feet and palms of the hands, as well as on the top and sides of the feet and hands.

By stimulating these areas using a compression technique and a form of massage with your thumbs, fingers and hands, you can create a direct response in a related body area.

For example, by working on the head reflex (which is found on the big toe) you can activate the body's own healing processes to help alleviate headaches. The right foot and hands represent the right side of the body, while the left foot and hand represent the left side.

The feet are most commonly worked on because practitioners feel they are normally more responsive to treatment than hands. As they contain a larger treatment area, the reflex points are easier to identify and the feet are more sensitive to treatment because they are usually covered by shoes

What doesn't it do?
Reflexology is not a therapy used to diagnose illness. It is not a medical treatment and does not cure - only the body can do that. Instead it facilitates healing within the body.

article-1045976-024D615F00000578-420_468x421_popup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Secrets Massage 0458 855 501

I think it's showing issues in the rest of your body is the reason it hurts so much - my body is not good health.
Interesting...yes that makes sense. I suppose it will alert you to areas where you may need to investigate further. Definitely a Dr if it's something that could be serious. I definitely want to try it though-thanks for your feedback Harmony and welcome to the forum:)xx