• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Rape aXe Anti Rape Condom

A

adventurous annie

After her invention in 2005 or the Rape aXe anti rape condom, Dr Sonnett Ehlers has chosen to use the world cup in south africa this year as a site in which to freely distribute this revolutonary product.

The device is aimed at aprehending the perpertrators of rape and serves to allow the victim sufficient time to escape whilst also protecting against bodily fluids.
Inserted into the vagina in the same way as a female condom, the device contains a series of sharp barbs or 'teeth' that upon penetration, become lodged in the rapists penis, causing extreme pain upon withdrawl. Whilst allowing the victim time to escape, the perpertrator can neither urinate or become flacid whist the barbs are in place and the device must be removed by a medical professional to avoid permanent damage.

So people... what are your thoughts?

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
After her invention in 2005 or the Rape aXe anti rape condom, Dr Sonnett Ehlers has chosen to use the world cup in south africa this year as a site in which to freely distribute this revolutonary product.

The device is aimed at aprehending the perpertrators of rape and serves to allow the victim sufficient time to escape whilst also protecting against bodily fluids.
Inserted into the vagina in the same way as a female condom, the device contains a series of sharp barbs or 'teeth' that upon penetration, become lodged in the rapists penis, causing extreme pain upon withdrawl. Whilst allowing the victim time to escape, the perpertrator can neither urinate or become flacid whist the barbs are in place and the device must be removed by a medical professional to avoid permanent damage.

Just thinking how would a woman get to insert it if she was being raped and held down by the guy she wouldn't have time to get it out of her handbag and insert it in the vagina.

A

adventurous annie

Hey sexypuss, thanks for your feedback! The device is intended to be inserted at the beginning of the day and is inteded for use as a precautionary measure, not as protection against rape.

C

Curious1

Ummm this is a joke yeah? LOL

If not:

Would you really want some rapists cut up and bleeding cock any where near you?
Especially in africa!! *looks at ratio of people with STD's*

A

adventurous annie

Curious1 this is definitely not a joke. The beauty of the device is that it also protects the victim from coming into contact with bodily fluids and hence any std's. Also, the barbs are designed not to cause large amounts of bleeding as thry become imbedded in the penis - the bleeding occurs when the device is removed by a medical professional.

A

adventurous annie

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
T

throbby

I wonder if this increases the risk of the rapist more violently assaulting his victim - ie beating the crap out of them once they realise what has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

adventurous annie

Good point throbby, I wondered that too - there is no research to support this (so far) however one has to wonder. It is the opinion of Dr Ehlers that if this did occur, that the rapist would still require medical attention to remove the device and that upon recieving this treatment police would be alerted and that the rapist would then be charged with more than just rape (ie; assult, GBH, ABH, Manslaughter or murder).

A

adventurous annie

hmmm... thought i may have had more responses to this post.....

C

Curious1

I wonder if this increases the risk of the rapist more violently assaulting his victim - ie beating the crap out of them once they realise what has happened.

Exactly.

They will beat, stab or shoot the victim.
Most rapists are pretty gutless and wont fight empty handed so i would imagine the shock/pain/fear of what just happened will become very serious very quick.....then shit starts to get real.

How about, women out on the town, take the correct measures to ensure safety and not find them self in a postion where being raped can happen.

No im not talking about things like 'dont wear a short skirt because thats asking for it".
Security is a very serious thing and should be taken very serious. A professional can keep you safe with out you even knowing they exist.

A

adventurous annie

Like i said curious1, there has been no evidence to date that supports the fact that THIS DEVICE ALONE promotes or incites extra violence against women. The designer of the device claims that it is designed so that in the moment a rapist realises he has been barbed by the device, the victim has a chance to FLEE... and NOT to stick around to cop a flogging

P

philip

As a normal male who hates being tarred with the same brush, i say use them and serve the filthy beggars right.

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!! This reminds me of a female Japanese assassin's device. It was a spring-loaded barbed harpoon which was "cocked" then inserted into her vagina. When a probing penis touched the point it triggered the device, driving the harpoon in. While the victim was still in shock from this the lady would whip out a dagger and finish him off.

A

adventurous annie

So the consensus so far would seem to be that this device may work!!!!

F

Farm Boy

Annie can you and I give this device a test and report back to the forum?

A

adventurous annie

LOL... hmmmmmm interesting idea - just wish i knew where to get hold of one!

P

peeing pam

I like the idea.
It has some good points and some bad points and most definately has a use, I think.
It's an interesting argument about the rapist becoming more violent once it has been 'triggered'.
I wonder too about an ex boyfriend being trapped, in more than one sense if you know what I mean.
Does anyone know if it has actually been used in a rape scenario and if it was effective?

D

DaneM

I think that its a bad Idea, do the girls just wear them every time they go out? Wont it hurt or be uncumftable?

Also like someone mentioned before, if a guy really did get this on his dick, he will get angry and maybe put the woman in hospital or something.
Also, what is stopping a corrupted doctor or engineer or someone from the company who makes the tools to remove these to put them on the black market, then have the removal tool mass produced in china

F

Farm Boy

I think that its a bad Idea, do the girls just wear them every time they go out? Wont it hurt or be uncumftable?

Also like someone mentioned before, if a guy really did get this on his dick, he will get angry and maybe put the woman in hospital or something.
Also, what is stopping a corrupted doctor or engineer or someone from the company who makes the tools to remove these to put them on the black market, then have the removal tool mass produced in china

No you will be that busy screaming for your mum + medical help the intended victim will make a clean getaway ,

A

adventurous annie

Oh i love you farm boy! But seriously DaneM..... like i said the device requires a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL to remove the individual barbs - there is no one device that may remove it (as far as i am aware). Just as each penis is individual, so are the way the barbs are attatched to the penis (angles, circumcision and other variables - such as depth of penetration affect the way that the barbs are attatched and how deep they penetrate the penis) so that no one single instrument may remove the barbs attached to the device. If anything, i believe china would be a country in which this device would really take off!!!!!!