Rah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spunkymunky

Hi slavegirl,
I am looking for work in Perth and am looking for anyhting tempish - filing, reception, that sorta stuff. But i will consider anything as i am getting a little desperate!

Hi Maryanne, long time no chat!
I have re-signed for next year as the offered me a pay rise and i could really use the money....going casual/relief work doesn't work for me as i have debt that requires me to have a regular income. Which sucks a lot! I would be interested in any paid work that is going at the moment as the temping thing is giving me a big fat zero :(

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Unfortunately most temping or casual jobs are already taken for Christmas but I still see jobs in shop windows around the place if you want me to tell you where I've seen them.

I'm involved in the health industry and although they're always crying out for people to come and work there, not sure you'd like it.

You never know someone on here might be able to offer you work.

Good luck and I will keep an eye out for you.

Suzie

S

Spunkymunky

Thanks suzie let me know if you see anything :) what sort of work in the health industry? Dunno if i would be qualified for it....

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I'm a Senior Occupational Therapy Assistant and yes that does take a certificate and experience.

I'm off to Sydney tonight for a family get together but when I get back I'll keep an eye out for you in the shops.

When are you coming down to Perth and will you be living north or south?

S

Spunkymunky

I will be living South and i will be down from December 12th to January 27th (thats when our school PDs start anyway)

K

kevin

You could always just put your details in a recruitment agency.... It's worked for me in the past :)

S

Spunkymunky

I've tried 9 different agencies, a whole bunch of casual jobs on seek and my career and all sorts of things.....still nothing. Blah!

K

kevin

Spew. If you get really desperate you could always go retail or hospitality. Have you got your RSA?

S

Spunkymunky

Noooooope. I really just want to work days....it's still my holidays so i want weekends and nights for me. I didn't think it would be this hard!

F

flange gasket

You're posting on this forum that has chat about the sex industry and are stuck for income options. There's something incongruous here. ;)

F

flange gasket

Hot tip BTW: if you haven't got Christmas casual work bedded in by the end of October, forget it.

K

kevin

Hrm. Well I hope your luck turns around :) I've had to cancel my Lancelin holiday because a couple of mates have had to bail. I think just a few of us are trying to head to Bussleton now so hopefully we can find some place to stay thats not booked out!

S

Spunkymunky

Hey FG my problem is school doesnt finish until Dec 12th.....i did find that problem with the Xmas work as they want you to start in Oct/Nov and i cant. Still hoping to pick something up otherwise i might have a crack at catalogue delivery - at least its exercise lol.

I went to Lancelin last yr, i dont remember much hehe lots of booze was drunk.

S

Spunkymunky

LOL i've thought about it.....dont think im doable enough though! At least, not to charge for anyway!!

F

flange gasket

I think you'd be surprised. Have a go: nothing ventured, nothing gained.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Spunky,

Back from Sydney and not sure if you're interested but saw a sign today that Red Dot Stores are looking for Christmas casuals in a lot of different areas. I can't imagine you'd need experience for this so you should give it a go if you can't find anything else.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi Spunky,

Back from Sydney and not sure if you're interested but saw a sign today that Red Dot Stores are looking for Christmas casuals in a lot of different areas. I can't imagine you'd need experience for this so you should give it a go if you can't find anything else.

Hi Slavegirl, what's with the new avatar... have you gone back to wearing knickers.... Sacre bleu..... is nothing sacred anymore?

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Was bored with the old avatar and unless you can find me a better one, then this one will do sir stefan....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.