• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Racial discrimination from sex workers.

R

rankin

Very well, if I seem to annoy, I do apologise.

Which part of my post anyone else do not understand?

Racial selection is not a crime in or of itself; as long as the W/L stated her ethnicity preferences in indirect means of communication. The best way for that is simply done in writing it down sincerely.

Is that clear enough?

Unfortunately, some forum members (which I respectfully assume older than me) here are ignorant enough to judge me straight by my own nickname. Perhaps these people haven't experienced any sort of racism throughout their lifetime; or refused to be given service by being different. Well, more power to them.

-

And to Ms Holly, my sincerest thanks. Not many W/Ls would give out such thoughts.

Mate
I did not intend to offend....no comment at all about the content....only the length....the length & rambling nature made it nearly impossible to read & you therefore lost the intent of the points you were trying to make(at least on me)...I'm a bit of a slow learner & would have had to read it 3 or 4 times to understand the gist...

R

rankin

And for the record, this is the first time in almost 18 months (of being in the industry) that I've heard of Asian men being discriminated against. If anything, I've found that they have the best reputation amongst sex workers. (If I'm to be candid: respectful, gentle, impeccably hygienic.)

Sorry to hear about your negative experience HonestMan. x

Miss Holly ... you are Caucasian ... some (& I stress some Asian men) have a 'thing' about, & show absolutely no respect to W/L's from similar ethnic backgrounds to themselves.

R

rankin

Miss Holly ... you are Caucasian ... some (& I stress some Asian men) have a 'thing' about, & show absolutely no respect to W/L's from similar ethnic backgrounds to themselves.

To be clear ... you in every likelihood receive treatment at the opposite end of spectrum than do the Asian W/L from this minority of Asian men.

L

Lord Spikey

Ahoy, there are many forms of racial discrimination from sex workers, but, in fairness, the whole industry is wormed with discrimination within and from outside sources.

Back to topic;- Age, disabilities, race and yes I agree with Razor;- financial. Any of these factors will be in play when you are going for a punt, you may be judging the W/L but she is judging you at the same time.
As a mature male, the best trick, is always get yourself cleaned, and put on some great threads, its amazing how attitudes change very quickly.
Finally a small note about race;- I used to have a regular Chinese w/l, I realized very quickly, as well she told me, she never had a punt with Chinese guys. She told me she gets plenty request, but, she feared her Chinese community would find out, hence no Chinese guys.
Agree

I have seen that happen and was very embarrassing.

L

Lord Spikey

Gentlemen

Two points

1. I am Caucasian and have always attempted to be fresh and clean before a "meeting". In fact, in my very early punting days, I was known to the small group of ladies I visited as "Mr Clean". Nice, hey? I haven't changed, by the way. The Stinky Bottom comment made me smile.

2. I have only ever had one rejection and that was in Taiwan. There, it appears that the local ladies preferred local clients.

However, when I go to China and visit a "sauna", there is ALWAYS a Gwailo Price. Is that discrimination?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
the following is a quote from a working lady copied from face book

STUPID ALERT! Guys, if you're contacting a working girl, remember she always has the option to refuse to see you if you're rude, ask silly/insulting questions, etc. Mostly, working girls are pretty smart and don't take a lot of shit, so don't think you can waste their time without being ultimately disappointed! Seriously the amount of stupid inquiries I get is enough to make you think the world is populated by eejits... One example below - hookers on my friends list, this wil...

honestman

Gold Member
the following is a quote from a working lady copied from face book

STUPID ALERT! Guys, if you're contacting a working girl, remember she always has the option to refuse to see you if you're rude, ask silly/insulting questions, etc. Mostly, working girls are pretty smart and don't take a lot of shit, so don't think you can waste their time without being ultimately disappointed! Seriously the amount of stupid inquiries I get is enough to make you think the world is populated by eejits... One example below - hookers on my friends list, this wil...

John, I do hope I am NOT intending trying to break the forum rules, but would you be kindly able to supply link for us to read further? Who wouldn't be interested in hearing from the ladies' perspective.

From my very recent ordeal @ Casey's even at the slightest attempt at second guessing names over who is who followed by a hello was already a palm to my face. How much more hidden or in this case - punitive can the unwritten rules really go? I'm interested to find out from their perspective that is all.

If it is really offensive just to say hello to them, then perhaps something is clearly wrong not from my end I am sorry.

Never, ever in my year of booking that I personally noticed any communication or hint of disrespect of talking and making the booking with the ladies below, FROM the beginning to RIGHT TO THE END - most whom I have written sincere well reviews right here in the forum :

Casey's East Perth - 4 ladies (for actual working names, PM me).
City West - 2 ladies (for actual working names, PM me).
Esquire - 1 lady (for actual working names, PM me).
....And of course lastly, Langtrees - 3 ladies (for actual working names, PM me)

That's right, each and every one of them showed no hint of defense, or signs of disgust whatsoever in front of me. Only recently god knows when everyone was supposedly in the holiday mood in December, I got palm faced at Casey's. An establishment that really took care of me now had to be written off my list; perhaps until they (management) could reply to my letter.

You'd suspect I've changed. Not one bit out of me changed at all. I'd dare to ask any W/Ls (provided they are still here of course) here to put their own thoughts / hell even reviews about me and see if I am at the slightest bit of disrespectful as a client; from start to finish. You're more than welcome to be as visual and vocal as you wish.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
this is the full post of what i posted earlier

"STUPID ALERT! Guys, if you're contacting a working girl, remember she always has the option to refuse to see you if you're rude, ask silly/insulting questions, etc. Mostly, working girls are pretty smart and don't take a lot of shit, so don't think you can waste their time without being ultimately disappointed! Seriously the amount of stupid enquiries I get is enough to make you think the world is populated by eejits... One example below - hookers on my friends list, this will make you laugh I think!

DUDE: Interested in attending a bucks party to be the naughty lil life of the party?

PIX: Hiya, Sounds like lots of fun! Give me a call on ?????????? for more info and to book babe.

DUDE: cant call sorry would you be able to meet in person for a chat/interview/audition, given the money we are willing to spend we want to make sure we find the right girl

PIX: Sorry I only make arrangements over the phone, so give me a call when you're able to talk and then we can discuss.

I'm sorry I don't give away my services for free on an audition/interview/trial basis. However if you wanted to book me for a short time prior to the bucks to see what I'm like you're more than welcome to If you book me and my services/appearance is not how I've advertised myself, I won't take your money. I take pride in providing a genuine, sexy, fun experience so I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Cheers
Pixie xx

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I would never book her;- JohnLou
Social media is great, it realy highlights some people
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
I'm with you on that one Gabriella, I've seen first hand how some guys treat ladies just in the lounge before they even get to the room - then I've heard some horror stories about lack of respect and well ... when it comes to personal hygiene there was a huge thread on here last year created by a lady called "Stinky Bums" ... I'm sure I don't need to add to that.

However one group I hear which strikes fear into the hearts of many ladies is the Irish. Apparently not world wide just the ones in Perth. They hear an Irish accent and avoid them if they can. Apparently they are disrespectful, have a fixation with bottoms when they are told no and always want to sneak the condom off. I've heard them a number of times drunk and insulting ladies and even me once when I was in the lounge. So in my view, a lady has every right to discriminate if she feels concerned.

It's really not that difficult to be clean and respectful then you'll probably have a great time, but there's no telling some people.
Hi Dallas…
To be honest, Irish guys really scares me as they just come to see us when they r blinding drunk, they want to do everything whats not allowed on a chat earlier (fingers in , no anal or fingers in that hole…).
Also they r very rough and hurts us a lot!!!! Once I said to a Irish client who was trying to do all above and more: "Easy cowboy!!! Im not a cow, Im a human being and u r fucking hurting me… "

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
this is the full post of what i posted earlier

"STUPID ALERT! Guys, if you're contacting a working girl, remember she always has the option to refuse to see you if you're rude, ask silly/insulting questions, etc. Mostly, working girls are pretty smart and don't take a lot of shit, so don't think you can waste their time without being ultimately disappointed! Seriously the amount of stupid enquiries I get is enough to make you think the world is populated by eejits... One example below - hookers on my friends list, this will make you laugh I think!

DUDE: Interested in attending a bucks party to be the naughty lil life of the party?

PIX: Hiya, Sounds like lots of fun! Give me a call on ?????????? for more info and to book babe.

DUDE: cant call sorry would you be able to meet in person for a chat/interview/audition, given the money we are willing to spend we want to make sure we find the right girl

PIX: Sorry I only make arrangements over the phone, so give me a call when you're able to talk and then we can discuss.

I'm sorry I don't give away my services for free on an audition/interview/trial basis. However if you wanted to book me for a short time prior to the bucks to see what I'm like you're more than welcome to If you book me and my services/appearance is not how I've advertised myself, I won't take your money. I take pride in providing a genuine, sexy, fun experience so I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Cheers
Pixie xx
Nice post… I totally agree that 99% of the game starts on a phone call… And I refuse clients who has been silly, smart ass or sounded dodgie...

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
I have to disagree… Im caucasian, and Asians r crazy for blondes but due to not being a 19yo caucasian SW, Ive been discriminated by Asian a few time working in a brothel in NSW….
They even dindnt shake my hands when introduced myself….

Custer

Silver Member
I have to disagree… Im caucasian, and Asians r crazy for blondes but due to not being a 19yo caucasian SW, Ive been discriminated by Asian a few time working in a brothel in NSW….
Why in your opinion do you think these Asian men discriminated against you?

R

rankin

Your not disagreeing with me Gabriella ... you're extending my knowledge & removing some ignorance on my behalf ... I had only witnessed, heard stories about some Asians discriminating (and being rude & disrespectful) against WL of similar ethnicity. Thank you.

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
Why in your opinion do you think these Asian men discriminated against you?
Custer… Its not my opinion .. Its reality…..
When a person refuse to shake ur hands, looking at u like u have a very dangerous disease and disgusted of u.. Thats discrimination!!! And thats whats happened a few time in a parlor in NSW….

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
Your not disagreeing with me Gabriella ... you're extending my knowledge & removing some ignorance on my behalf ... I had only witnessed, heard stories about some Asians discriminating (and being rude & disrespectful) against WL of similar ethnicity. Thank you.
Rakin….
Im glad I could add something to u… Theres a lot to know from a SW side… I could tell u 100 of them over a coffee… ahahhahahahahah

honestman

Gold Member
When a person refuse to shake ur hands, looking at u like u have a very dangerous disease and disgusted of u.. Thats discrimination!!! And thats whats happened a few time in a parlor in NSW….

Very rarely do I come across caucasian W/Ls who actually gets discriminated against prospective asian clients....in this case them refusing to shake your hands?

This; I feel appalingly disgusted as I too always expect those among my background to be raised toughly, and to understand humility by lowering themselves first before they can earn any sort of respect.

Or perhaps maybe - these "kids" are the rich, pleasured, spoiled snobs (of which yes, there are MANY I would expect in Perth, thanks to Tony's political invites for overseas families to invest in our housing; for their kids just go to uni, clubbing & drink bubble-teas).

Custer

Silver Member

Could it be that they are intimidated. Not to say you are trying to intimidate them. But I know that many of them are easily intimidated.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Very rarely do I come across caucasian W/Ls who actually gets discriminated against prospective asian clients....in this case them refusing to shake your hands?

This; I feel appalingly disgusted as I too always expect those among my background to be raised toughly, and to understand humility by lowering themselves first before they can earn any sort of respect.

Or perhaps maybe - these "kids" are the rich, pleasured, spoiled snobs (of which yes, there are MANY I would expect in Perth, thanks to Tony's political invites for overseas families to invest in our housing; for their kids just go to uni, clubbing & drink bubble-teas).

Could it be that such a steely fascade is fronted to cradle a person on the inside that is hurt and ruled by weakness. My belief of this unbounds my sympathy and empathy for all types of people.

Custer

Silver Member

I got it. And I am not here to disprove you. I respect you experiences.

R

rankin

Or perhaps maybe - these "kids" are the rich, pleasured, spoiled snobs (of which yes, there are MANY I would expect in Perth, thanks to Tony's political invites for overseas families to invest in our housing; for their kids just go to uni, clubbing & drink bubble-teas).[/quote]

Wow ....Tony must be the new superhero ... he is responsible for the current generation of immigrants? ... after five months in Govt? ... I hope he can fix the economy as quick!!

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

Wow ....Tony must be the new superhero ... he is responsible for the current generation of immigrants? ... after five months in Govt? ... I hope he can fix the economy as quick!![/quote]

I say this with no disrespect.........and I invite you to not point and fire labels at people like this. Your world will shift :)

R

rankin

Wow ....Tony must be the new superhero ... he is responsible for the current generation of immigrants? ... after five months in Govt? ... I hope he can fix the economy as quick!!

I say this with no disrespect.........and I invite you to not point and fire labels at people like this. Your world will shift :)[/quote]

Go back and read it ... I didn't say it ... didn't copy & paste correctly .. I was responding to the poster

honestman

Gold Member
I say this with no disrespect.........and I invite you to not point and fire labels at people like this. Your world will shift :)

...And I can say the same below with no disrespect - if you'd so inclined to believe that I made the "assumption" up I do apologize once again by lowering my morals, for however many times we've gone through this; unto you.

There was a news article I read at work about an increasing trend of overseas property investors, and in particular - highlighting this one rich family bought their daughters an upscale apartment slot in Sydney, just for them to study and because "she likes kangaroos". Unfortunately, as I've lost that link at my work's comp, and should there be a time where I find it then I'll paste them here.

I have been well aware throughout all my years of TAFE & university study life that my peers can be at times "divided" to say the least; from the poor to the snobly rich <- these I've seen them all with their BMWs and Mercedes on the student car park.