Question: Is A Size 12/14 Too Big For The Industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chantel2200

but i really dont think i have the body for it, im am trying to change that asap !!..
might put up pics later to show you, but too embaressed lol
im about a size 12/14 atm but im trying to get back to my old size which was a 8/10 :(

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Re: trying to get into the industry

hi chantel2200 n welcome to the forum , as far as u not have the rite body for the industry , that is a load of rubbish as this industry welcomes all walks of life . some of the forum regulars will agree with me .

i do wish u all the best in yr ventures .

John

T

TessInBrisbane

Chantel2200,

I'm sure you're gorgeous. If there's one thing I realised since I started is most people I've met find attitude & personality very sexy, size isn't really an issue.

I'm a size 14 & I've had 4 kids :eek: so my body certainly isn't perfect but most guys I see say they love my womanly curves and that they can actually have a conversation with me!

All the photos I have on my site show me as I am, I have nothing to hide. So it give them plenty of opportunity to check me out before they give me a call.

Good luck with getting into the industry & any questions, just ask :)

C

chantel2200

thank you for the support guys, i recently just turned 21 and i have been trying since i was 17 to get into the industry and no luck, so i assumed it must've been my looks, they usually say they have enough women working or they'll call me, but as i recently moved to darwin, i started to look for some agenicies up here.
also im still on my learners license ,so i'm shit outta luck to show up to work on time at 3am etc, and i defenalty don't want to come across as unreliable.

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Chantel,
Are you still in Darwin.I would love to give you a call.A Friendly Lady with a great smile will beat the calendar girls any day.I love BBW they almost always are happy people.Good Luck Keep happy and you will be successful:love10:
Regards
Bluey

H

Hardwood

Hey

I think the important point here is not whether you have the figure of a swim suit model, but rather whether YOU are comfortable with the way you look.
If you are confident and relaxed about being naked in front of other people, I have no doubt that you can do very well in the industry.

The issue here is your own perception of yourself - NOT whether you are a size 12/14 or whatever.

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Chantel,
Where have you gone.You havent responded to any messages on here or private.
Bluey:

Renouf

Bronze Member

Like the others have said, don't let your body put you off having a go!

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Renouf,
I dont think Chantel can be too interested in the industry.I have left messages for her when she said she was in Darwin and have not heard a word from her at all.And have not seen a post from her other than the first couple way back.
Regards
Bluey

C

chantel2200

hi sorry for the late reply, i havent had access much to this website at all, but yes,i am very interested in starting anytime :)
i will like some training though as for the bondage/fetish etc i dont think i will be too good at :p thank you for support guys xxx

Demon

Legend Member

Want some training? I won't charge you for practical lessons.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

but i really dont think i have the body for it, im am trying to change that asap !!..
might put up pics later to show you, but too embaressed lol
im about a size 12/14 atm but im trying to get back to my old size which was a 8/10 :(

Hi Chantel, Size 12to14 is not a size to worry about, Your personality goes along way to, so if your easy to talk to you maybe surprised, it's not all about the sex for some guys, so good luck, you will never know until you give it a try..H.T

C

chantel2200

thanks i will be starting work in late jan/early feb definatly no later then feb next year, thanks , i will also be located in darwin, i will start travelling at later dates also , thank you everyone :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Good luck babe.......size has nothing to do with it.....feel happy, love yourself and enjoy what you are doing I think that is the key to the industry. You will be fine.
Any questions as a new starter? Just ask.

R.xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.