• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question from Brenda - talkinsex re vaginal cream

M

Mary Anne PA

Question from Brenda - talkinsex

How does the vaginal tightening cream work? It contains potassium alum. I've been told it works 2 different ways: it constricts the muscle tissue or it swells the blood vessels. I don't think it would do both. Can you help, and is it safe?

D

David Kay

HI BRENDA, If each time you urinate you stop and start the flow 5or6 times this exersize tightenes the vaginal mascles naturally and also if you do this exercise as you orgasm you can have more intense multiple orgasms.Good Peeing!ha ha .

S

scarface

Water tight.

Fortunately i do not have this problem to often. But if your partner appears to be loose this is one way of doing it . PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME UNLESS YOU ARE WELL VERSED. So if your slip sliding away have some lube on your free middle finger if you are in the missionery position, rub the outside of the bottom in a sensual way. Then without to much adue slip the finger into her anus gentley but rappidly. By crikey you will feel her vagina clam up water tight. Snug as a bug.