• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question for the ladies

H

Hardwood

Link not working so taken down

My question to the ladies is - what physical characteristic in a guy do you find sexy????

Last edited by a moderator:
C

carly16

it doesnt matter if hes nice n polite n pays for the movies n everything

A

Alecia the Foxx

A man with a brain always does it for me. Then it don't matter what he looks like, irrelevant.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

7cf50d0cb653f3b9b18449fba73d2c199

A

Alecia the Foxx

One of my very best male friends, who is in his early 50's and who is a top person, got his face literally burnt off when he was a baby. He was left alone in a house that burnt down. So, he has a face that looks probably worse than a smashed crab, to be honest. But he is a kind, intelligent, talented person, who makes the most of the hand dealt to him. And he has managed to marry and have four of his own children, So, nah, looks don't come into it for me, just what is on the inside. Not only intelligence, but the values system, I guess.

S

smoothdude19

What about been fat older and dark skin?did u no it is only 3 percent of ur DNA will decide ur skin colour? food for thought.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
I had a book entitled ‘What men understand about women.’ all the pages in the book where blank.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

YQM,CZhgb2/CeZIfJ|#;3Ix)mOif\cm

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Most important what's between the ears......nothing worse spending an hour in a room with somebody I can't relate to even if he should look like Brad Pitt (lol bad example......good old Brad is not my type anyway....but I think you get the idea).
But I have to admit there is a shallow physical side in me as well......I don't like big/broad hips. Never mind the belly (no six pack needed......I actually like fleshy guys......lol.....as long as I can be on top or :love76:) but the hips have to be narrow. :notworthy
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

PetNPLS("?Nbit<>#]n/(0e(J1\F|a

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Working behind a bar, you hear a lot of stuff, some of it crap, some good..
So here's is another interesting one I wish to regurgitate
(as, I’ve been told, by another drunk, people who read a lot do..)

“If all men told the truth, the tears of women would create another great flood

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

aTxJG4snnn9mCAYtHLAdAITp5H1MlNM

M

Miranda Fox

Google search this man and you will see who I am talking about

Trace Adkins
6'6"
Long hair
well built

D

Daisy

Definitely personality, such a huge factor. Even if it's just a one off thing, I can't be attracted to someone if they aren't interesting (even if they're not someone I would want to see ever again haha).

Physically...I must have been traumatised by superman cartoons or something as a child, because I can't stand muscles!!! The skinnier the better - I once stopped seeing someone just because I was getting so put off by all his muscles once footy season started :happy4: So scrawny is sexy, and nice glasses yum yum

Fortunately I don't usually have a lot of competition, fighting with friends over all the scrawny short sighted fellahs!

L

lacey adams

personally i prefer an older gentleman with a soft touch, who knows how 2 use all of his equipment....x:angel1:

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
A hairy chest, strong hands, & a good personality!! Sound simply enough, but hard to find people..

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
WOW Dylan........beloved sister in crime..........I thought I am the only one left of an extinct female spcies but there still seems to be hope.
I absolutely love hairy chests!!!!!!!!!! And as I know now......I am not the last one :love10:

YEAH to hairy chests :notworthy

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C

craziehottie

Hiya must admit the physical characteristic on a man for me would be chests and arms ,size of their manhood would play a part and good hygiene wouldnt go a miss either :p xx

S

skyblue

A nice arse, big arms, blue eyes and big.... in the pants. All sounds good but theres somethink sexy in each and one of them. Sometimes it could simply just be there smile.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Yep, I'm with the 'Lover Of The Hairy Chest Club' and broad, strong shoulders make me melt. I like bigger men, in every sense, but god, it's hard to find these few things and even half a brain! Let alone be daring enough to ask for a personality too...maybe I'm shopping at the wrong place... Lol!

Lisa xxx