• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Queen of TBC

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
So I’ve just finished a busy week of nite shift, feeling tired and hungry, so what do I need, of course a bloody good massage.
Extras are performed with silky smooth skills, this lady really knows what a man likes, and can flick the switches at will, all in and with very little realestate in the room uncharted I’m left a happy guy.
Pricing is standard AMP rates, and for anyone who hasn’t experienced Vivian I would thoroughly recommend her, for these girls don’t exist at every AMP.

That is a great review Mopar63 and thanks.

I used to haunt the corridors of TBC until one little lady tried to fleece me a couple of years ago.
She offered FS in the last five minutes, for $200, but suggested it would be a bit cheaper next time.

I have heard nothing but good reports from there in recent times and it is my intention to revisit very soon.
Your review may have just hastened my return.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That is a great review Mopar63 and thanks.

I used to haunt the corridors of TBC until one little lady tried to fleece me a couple of years ago.
She offered FS in the last five minutes, for $200, but suggested it would be a bit cheaper next time.

I have heard nothing but good reports from there in recent times and it is my intention to revisit very soon.
Your review may have just hastened my return.

Yes I remember that time Lord Spikey when you were really not pleased. Gotta say though before that incident... you, me, Thor Hammer, War Hammer have had some good times there :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
What does that mean in English? If we need to do something I have asked members to report with why.
I think they mean that this threads lost the content before it. If this was extracted from its original thread.

Am I right guys ?