• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Quality Asian Girls??? Anyone??

Hour Man

Silver Member
After 2 crappy punts in two weeks with old chubby birds I'm not a happy punter!! One was at 130 Smith (11th floor) and the other was at the massage joint in Sandgroves Cres.
Some of the most beautiful, fun and sexy Asian women I've been with have been in Darwin but I've not had good luck recently......
Where are all the sexy Asian ladies at? I'm going crazy!

strong

Silver Member
It's a joke atm I'm about the same as you last two massages have been crap last one at alchemy was the worst I've ever had she asked me how I wanted hard med , so I said
Hard as , I think I felt a towel moving on my back my ankles being pinched and that was it . I'm sick of getting duds so I'm going to let it be known on here .

Hour Man

Silver Member
Just had another crappy punt - 130 Smith on 9th floor - "Sylvia" from Backpage was not Thai as advertised and was not as per the photos (which I've just come to expect). She agreed to FS twice in the hour and didn't ask for extra cost which I thought was good but then didn't want to go the second time and would only give me a hand job which was 100 miles and hour to obviously get me out of there. She said I was too big (which I don't think is the case) for a second FS. I think she was Taiwanese, a bit older with decent tits and pretty chubby around the guts (baby belly I suspect).

Cedricseducer

Silver Member
Too big seems to be the standard if they don't want to do it. I am not big by any means but keep getting told, too big and hurts, I think its all BS