• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Price Increase

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Why has there been a $50 per hour price increase at Langtrees? In a time of a recession, as the RAC girl says "Just sayin" ....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- If you are given a great service, from a person whom you have chosen, in a excellent environment,
the cost is never an issue.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- If you are given a great service, from a person whom you have chosen, in a excellent environment,
the cost is never an issue.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

My question was why? nothing more nothing less.... If Mercedes benz puts up the cost of c-classes they normally advise customers the justification....... but ........

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
If one can't afford a Merc then it's time to look for alternatives, like a Mazda, Hyundai or Kia. Better value for $.

That is why miss Palmer is kinda overused these days. Blisters' a bliss?

funflyer

Foundation Member
I am sure the ladies are very classy and deserve the high price tag..... but for the price of a 2 hour visit ($900), I can purchase a funflying return air ticket to Bangkok on Thai Airways.