• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pretending to be a woman

C

Coveredinpaint

hi there all,
just wondering if i would get more replies to my questions if i pretended to be a 19yr old girl, just wondering if its worth it?
thankyou for any feedback

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi there all,
just wondering if i would get more replies to my questions if i pretended to be a 19yr old girl, just wondering if its worth it?
thankyou for any feedback

hello all in the forum
does anyone know what this thread is all about, as I'm sure i don't . if you are able to decipher it then plz post it in here so that i or all of us are able to answer Coveredinpaint Question

thanks John

C

Curious1

I kinda see what he is saying though.

Unfortunately the ratio of women on here purely looking for a free hook up (like guys do) is not in your favour.
Have a chat to folks, get to know them. Ive actually met several decent girls from this site as 'friends' and not fb.

A

adventurous annie

pretending to be a woman??? hmmmmm.... i get what you are saying, that perhaps the writings of a 19yo woman are more appealing than that of say... a middle aged man. Nope - some of the best posts i have read here are from men and women that are not on their provisional licence!. In my experience 19yo women do not posses half of the wit, experience or intelligence that makes for an interesting forum post!