• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tillsunrise

Lush, I hope i'm not out of place sayin this hun but if i had to wear a dozen bruises from a night with you i think i'd be quite happy to...!!! :)

Enjoy
Tillsunrise

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

I don't think your out of place....... lol.. nor does Lush, I just showed her and she said good on ya for asking...... you go sunrise.....

T

The Ruler

This has been a fantastic thread to read through. Cute and Sexy, Serena, Perth Lush, Melb Guy and Lickedy Split you are all great !!!

The original question - do guys like curvy women ?? Its a personal thing and each to his own. My own taste is for very fit and athletic women but not bone bags. A solid fit toned body shows that the person loves themselves. Anneroxia shows that the person does not love themselves. It is impossible to love somebody if you don't love yourself first. Gross obesity also shows that the person does not love themselves so my view on either extreme is the same.

Next a persons body is only an indicator as to the person inside. I need to love a persons mind and their spirit. Without the mind and spirit thing I am not attracted to them anyway. In otherwords a gorgeous blonde bimbo with empty space up top does not do it for me and surprisingly I would choose not to pursue it sexually.

Last but not least all the discussion about Perth Lush .... well .... along with about half of Perth ....
I think you have a body to die for ......
I think you have a fantastic mind .......
I think you have an awesome spirit ......
I wish to throw myself at your feet , marry you , and die if I can't marry you !!!

The Ruler

P

perth_lush

Oh boys...

Thankyou oh so very much for your sweet words. I'm glad I can still raise eyebrows without even putting on my face! Gentlemen, your words are quiet flattering and I thankyou for your encouragment!

And boys if I were single and there was enough of me to share around - I would!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, and with all these fabulous proposals from such special people it's hard not to think what I could be missing out on!

Keep em coming boys!
Lush xxxx (Blush....)

Status
Not open for further replies.