• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Post your favourite tractor pictures thread and or farm images!

Polkam

Gold Member
image.jpeg
probly xplains watz rong wit sum of the peeps in this forum not mentionoing ne names ;)
Possibly Bepp. Daves not here man.;-D[/QUOTE]

VERY Sorry I started about smoking shit.
Talking about Pufnstuf may not be appropriate around here.
But it appears that Witchiepoo has turned the Mayor of Living Island, H.R. Pufnstuf , (just his head actually) and Freddie the Flute into a three wheeled agricultural tractor. It is hard to fathom whether either Freddie or HR are aware or otherwise or if they are suffering at all. The look on H.R's face is not promising. I think he is aware and very scared and trapped in a very dark and scary place, kind of like Reagan in The Exorcist.

Father: Where is Reagan?
Reagan/Devil: She's in here, with us....

The things mocking answer chilled me to the bone and I had nightmares for a few nights afterwards.

The relevance of this......sorry. I guess it is the tractor.
WTF ?

Contrary to what you think of my post, let me assure you that My indulgences are VERY occasional. It just makes my tired these days.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Land sakes! I am so very disappointed in you, Polkham, but it explains so much. Yes, I am judging you and wagging an accusatory finger in your general direction. Judge judge judge, wag wag wag.