• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Post your favourite tractor pictures thread and or farm images!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Toorak tractors are more my speed. Something to drop Tarquin off at rugger practice and Lucinda at ballet class on the weekend. But don't you dare get any of that wet grass and dirt on the bumper! :cigar::pompous:

Suburban_Toorak.JPG

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Toorak tractors are more my speed. Something to drop Tarquin off at rugger practice and Lucinda at ballet class on the weekend. But don't you dare get any of that wet grass and dirt on the bumper! :cigar::pompous:

Suburban_Toorak.JPG

You got that all wrong if you had a Toorak Tractor and was living there, the butler would be dropping your kids off at rugger practice and ballet rehearsals respectively, while you and the girls enjoyed Champagne and Canapes in the local village, as do you want your kids dirtying up your 2016 Range Rover? come on.......

Happy2

Legend Member
You got that all wrong if you had a Toorak Tractor and was living there, the butler would be dropping your kids off at rugger practice and ballet rehearsals respectively, while you and the girls enjoyed Champagne and Canapes in the local village, as do you want your kids dirtying up your 2016 Range Rover? come on.......
That is where you you are wrong Phoebe
You drop your favourite working girl and her rugger loving son off in your own time
Besides the butler is a bigger snob than His XLNC He wont do anything that lowers his standing or more importantly the standing of the Lady of the house

You should know better

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I shall stand by my comment... :) I have lived in Toorak buddy... :)

XLNC

Legend Member
Ah, memories of South Yarra in the summer a couple of decadent decades ago, such lovely scenery... :happy:

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh T or T Its like watching a bloke hit his nuts on a railing
Funny cos it's happening to someone/thing else

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
I know its none of my business Polkham but You're going to have to get this goat fixation treated ;)

Polkam

Gold Member
I know its none of my business Polkham but You're going to have to get this goat fixation treated ;)
image.jpeg Agreed Happy 2. Greek mythology is rather ambiguous when it comes to naming the parents of the Greek god Pan. It's fairly obvious that Pan, being half human form, half goat form, is the love child of the type of shameful encounter you appear to be referring to. The stuff of Gods? Surely not !

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
[QUOTE"Polkam, post: 450564, member: 40334"]I believe they smoke that shit in certain parts of the world[/QUOTE]
probly xplains watz rong wit sum of the peeps in this forum not mentionoing ne names ;)

Polkam

Gold Member
[QUOTE"Polkam, post: 450564, member: 40334"]I believe they smoke that shit in certain parts of the world
probly xplains watz rong wit sum of the peeps in this forum not mentionoing ne names ;)[/QUOTE]
Possibly Bepp. Daves not here man.;-D

XLNC

Legend Member
That's one of your best posts yet, bepp.

The second and third farm girls are nice but I love the udder one.