• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Which is your first & second chioce?

• Asian ladies

Votes: 163 40.4%
  • Australian Ladies to 35

Votes: 247 61.3%
  • Mature ladies 35 Plus

Votes: 126 31.3%
  • BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok lets clear this up..

If I am paying a WL then : Size 6-8 Tall thin blonde/red head AKA couture catwalk model type as those dont drop out of trees and if I am paying for it then fantasy is what its all about wouldn't we all agree?

If I am wanting a GF : then Intelligence, a good sense of humor, trustworthy and looks in that order is what I look for plus she has to love me for whom I am and that is likewise with her not be with the other for material possessions...

I hope that sounds a fair call..

2BorNot2b

Maturity wins for me, massage only ladies who understand - one lady to another, connections must be made physically and mentally - I dont want to have to explain what I want, I want someone who just gets it except for a few details!

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
I tend to like the women from 35-45, more to maturity, easy to talk to, they have good experience and know how to please a client. Too young are not my thing.

Mr Bigglesworth

Silver Member
I will separate into 2 x categories: one for massage / WL and one for girlfriend / relationship:
Massage / WL: I probably prefer slim attractive Asians with a nice personality and she must be skilled with her hands...age isn't overly important, but aged late twenties to early forties
Girlfriend / relationship: I'm a bit like the United Nations, I admire all races and have had enjoyable relationships with Asian, Caucasian and dark skinned ladies. I'm now in my fifties, but when I was in my mid to late twenties I preferred older women, as the girls my own age were either airheads or wanted to get married...I dated some stunning older women. As I got older, I preferred them around my own age, but have dated women much younger (one broke my heart, as I made the mistake of falling for her...my fault).

curiousdude

Looking to chat with open minded women,
Silver Member
i like a passionate rimmer between 21-40 , yes Im a little kinky. But she has to really enjoy as I cannot stand fakes