1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mary-Anne K, Dec 19, 2008.

?

Which is your first & second chioce?

1. Asian ladies

132 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. Australian Ladies to 35

214 vote(s)
    65.2%
  3. Mature ladies 35 Plus

94 vote(s)
    28.7%
  4. BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

39 vote(s)
    11.9%
  5. Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

60 vote(s)
    18.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vivienne

Vivienne Silver Member

Kor

2. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy 20 year olds Arrrrr very boring punts, save your money and go for the mature W/L
    Cheers and Pass the Punt

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stew

Stew Bronze Member

Definitely a mood thing for me too... Sometimes I crave a beer & pizza & other times Chinese. Being in my mid forties & fairly new to this wonderland I have sooo many fantasies to live out... ;)

4. Yoshi Langtrees

Yoshi Langtrees Gold Member

My baby is 24 I love him

5. patrycia

patrycia Bronze Member

6. mickdoug

mickdoug Bronze Member

I like variety in life as well as sex. I have been with Asians, including Japanese, Chinese, Korean as well as Indian, Sri Lankan, African and European including Australians. I do prefer totally shaved as I am also. It looks and feels cleaner and no hairs in the teeth. hehe. I also prefer younger women as they make me feel younger. I am 60.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bitoutthere

Bitoutthere Silver Member

Totally agree, there has to be some attraction to the woman. It just makes it alot more enjoyable

8. Bitoutthere

Bitoutthere Silver Member

I was seeing a 46 yr old woman when I was 30 and she was to date besides the wife one of the best in bed. She had no hangups or inhibitions and may not have been a model but I still felt she was very beautiful and sexy as hell for a mature woman. Still would do her now. Lol

9. Jaykay

Jaykay Silver Member

I want to find ladies of all ages to be my clients because I get a kick from helping them all out ;)

10. Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion Silver Member

I like Koreans and Japanese all under 24 yrs and under 50kg. Like to pick them up and do them standing up. Mind you had a divorced Japanese lady with a young child around 35 was awesome so sweet even allowed anal for a extra 50. Personality makes the difference.

11. Zoe Rider

Zoe Rider Silver Member

I was recently talking to a new advertising agency. They have done a fair bit of research - world wide, and on my computer at home I think I still have the file ( if you want it Mary-Anne send me an inbox message, I think I still have it). They found that....

"Over the past 12 months "said agency" has been doing an intense study of who is getting the highest searches & conversion rates on "said agency" & "said" Network.
    After putting the data together; we found that Brunettes, of ages 25-30, with a C-DD bust size in the price range of $400- $750 per hour where the most searched throughout the year."

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alexis Lily

Alexis Lily Gold Member

Oh YAY that's me!!!! :)
    Come on in gentlemen! xxxx

13. Indy Fire

Indy Fire Size 6 Redhead Gold Member

i need to learn how to pick em my taste in men is horrible hahahaha...

14. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

ljust need to learn how to pick up women :) :)

15. Indy Fire

Indy Fire Size 6 Redhead Gold Member

well theres a solution you can pay for that ahah jks

• Like Like x 1
  16. Impressed

Impressed Silver Member

For me it's all about the interaction at the time, not so much about age, race, attractive features. It just like to be with someone who obviously enjoys sex and happy to get off with me. Someone I can continue to fantasise about long after the event, from something they have said or done to stir my sexual imagination, is far more important to me than looks, size, age, etc. I am willing to tip for good service (that's most of the time). Sadly they don't know that until I walk out so the service can be somewhat subdued.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stacey J

Stacey J 9473 8962 xx Silver Member

My age and preference is mature gents in their 50's and 60's!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

early 40's and above thin/tallish blonde / red head. I find it difficult to locate ...

19. Rod

Rod Silver Member

I prefer young white girls (18-22) with big natural boobs (C-cups or bigger)

20. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Plenty of those at Scarborough beach!!!

21. Rod

Rod Silver Member

Phoebe, I need to go there and find some LOL

22. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Keep on the beach, you could become lunch for a great white shark!!

23. Rod

Rod Silver Member

I read somewhere great whites don't attack a punter out of luck, LOL

24. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Dont wear a condom called a wet suit, as great whites think you are a seal!!

25. Wilde Amanda

Wilde Amanda Silver Member

Mature ladies have to have the best repertoire and the most sophisticated approach. No offence to the young but experience and age is worth gold and the discerning gentlemen are aware of this and are NEVER disappointed. xo A

• Like Like x 3
  26. Kylie Middleton

Kylie Middleton Silver Member

I love white collar clients in their 40's/50's. In my experience they treat ladies the best and I've always learned something from them!

• Like Like x 3
  27. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Thank you :)

28. BigBarra

BigBarra Silver Member

I like all ladies and had some wonderful times with all ages. The last lady I saw was 25yo and I just can't get her out of my mind.

29. Erl

Erl Silver Member

The girls around 30 seem to be the right mix of beauty and brains

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1
  30. Rasmey Chan

Rasmey Chan Silver Member

I like the guys age 35 to 45 :mad::p

• Agree Agree x 1