• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Which is your first & second chioce?

• Asian ladies

Votes: 163 40.4%
  • Australian Ladies to 35

Votes: 247 61.3%
  • Mature ladies 35 Plus

Votes: 126 31.3%
  • BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Sean@9438

Aussie Ladies are more inclined to go for the "Girlfriend Experience", which is great, and the Asian Ladies are more inclined to pamper you. Or so it seems, :)..so I enjoy both of these.

aarsam

Silver Member
Never seen a working lady, might ask the wife if i can [ha ha] but a lady 35 + would be my choice.

N

nakedboy92

Love an aussie girl, loves a good time, will always do anything to enhance the sex.
love the wet pink pussy too!

PleasureForMe

Silver Member
I would have to say Brunettes for the majority of the time but I am attracted to the occasional blonde or red head. Size 8-10 with C cups or bigger but not too big as she will be out of proportion which is a turn off for me. Caucasian lady who is easy to talk to and needs to have a personality that i can relate with and a sense of humour as that tends to help me relax.

S

Sean@9438

I prefer 30 ish ladies, also ladies that have been in the industry for a little while and can relax me quite easily. Doesnt matter to me about hair colour or race, as long as they like to be pampered a little bit, and pamper me back. I might be a bit kinky here, but i like to try and give them a bit of pleasure as well... i enjoy a clean lady wholikes a 69... but not all of them are agreeable....LOL... Asian Ladies like a bit of pampering, Aussie Ladies prefer to just get on with it.

S

steve14

up until a couple of weeks ago I would have said mid 20s to mid 30s.
but found a gorgeous lady who told me she was 49 last week.....with a body
to die for! and she really knew what to do with it!.....was with her for an hour and was best hour I have spent for 20 years ...she was very passionate and loved to talk about herself and seemed interested in my life as well.
I have found this lacking in younger girls so far who don't do this and think that because of the age difference there is not much in common so they don't like to talk much and get you done and dusted as quickly as possible.
I found I was put at ease and made very comfortable making our time together very satisfying to say the least.......

jlmiller

Gold Member
oh do tell where she can be found, I have to admit there is a major difference in the way a mature woman treats and services vs a younger woman.

O

openminded

I would love to enjoy-delights of a young lady of any back ground but to be realistic I think the only chance I have are those in the older group 45 plus.but also as a young block I had a fair amount of what was called sex,wham bang thank you miss but as I have older I feel that it is better to give the lady all the attention so that she gets a very happy ending :thumbsup:

C

Cristal dirtyslut hotbabe

What about Dirty British sluts in their 20's? lol

xxx

S

steve14

Cristal I think although we haven't met you may be an exception!
Love your website.....

S

sexnut

All of the above + more!

I don't judge by age, I judge by looks so if a girl is 20 or 30 but looks smoking Ill choose her. Also Im not racists :p

N

noel strings

as long as she is clean and kno's wat she's doing she's in my scope

B

Bluemac

Brunettes are preference but in the heat if the moment anything goes

B

Bluemac

Dirty British sluts in their 20s or 30s for that matter are aces, particularly you cristal.

J

JohnM

Not to fussed as long as she's hot and totally into sex. 25-30 brunette will do me!!

H

humbug

Depends on the lady to be honest. i've met some 22 yr old W/L who have been very mature and W/L that are ten years older who have been quite immature.

A

Akira Hunter

BBW's Australian or African. Cheeky T-Girl's with a slight nonchalant demeanour.

Storm6

Silver Member
Blond Aussie ladie that loves to have lots of fun. But dark haired girls are lots of fun too

P

Perth boy

Interesting reading,

I was once told the best women for a guy is the guys age less 50% plus 7 years. so in my case im 45 less 50% is 23 plus 7 is 30.

I just happen to like girls around that age to.

I like small build girls and my preferance is Asian girls. From Asia my preferance is Thai or Korean.

jlmiller

Gold Member
For me based on that formula it would be:
57 less 50% 28.5 plus 7 is 35.5, that works for me too, although my current partner will be 33 at end of month... not too far off.