Pleasure Lounge for Rent

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mary-Anne K, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

stripper.jpg Pleasure Lounge is a party room that holds 60 people with three bedrooms at the back of Langtrees of Perth that is available for private rental.It has full bar facilities, 2 bathrooms,showers,night life music,8 person spa and very tastefully furnished.
    It is available for rental for private parties,bucks nights,hens nights,weddings, training sessions, meetings and just about anything you can think about.
    Rentals are by numbers & needs and what sort of party you are holding.
    Contact Reception at langtrees 0487 282 222

Enquiries to aacounts@langtrees.com

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Re: Party Place for Rental

Come on guys, book the room out and then book us ladies so we can use that amazing party room as well with you all!! Oh the fun we can all have in there! Fantastic idea as there is nothing like it in Perth! So come on, who will be the first to try it?

• Like Like x 2
  3. dylansdelights

dylansdelights Miss Delights Xx Gold Member

I can't wait to get home & see it! Am so excited! From what I've heard it's looking awesome..:eek:ccasion14 PARTY!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sofia

Sofia Bronze Member

I cant believe Langtrees in Kal has turned into a BB .... It looks fantastic ....
    but I miss the old days ;) xox

5. Mary-Anne K

The pleasure lounge has been very busy lately with lots of private parties happening plus Buzz Parties.

6. EuropianBliss

EuropianBliss Gold Member

Mmmmm.
    I have had an inkling of an Idea.
    May need to hire PL.
    :)

7. Mary-Anne K

I had two enquiries yesterday, great place for bucks & hen nights, holds 60-70 people comfortably. BYO venue.
    Call 0487 282 222

• Like Like x 1