• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

physical handicap

slitt

Bronze Member
does having a physical handicap rule out a sexual relationship.women seem to be turned off by them.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I don't believe so. It will put restrictions on some age groups, as younger woman find handicaps harder to handle.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
does having a physical handicap rule out a sexual relationship.women seem to be turned off by them.

I believe that goes both ways............do any guys have any opinions about finding a woman with a physical handicap sexually attractive?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i believe it is 50/50 look @ the return serviceman and women, here in Australia , USA and Britain . i would not like to answer this question without knowing more.

look @ Alex McKinnon http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ed-by-newcastle-knights-20140430-zr1qv.htmlhh he had only been with his current girlfriend for 5 months when this accident happened on the playing field , when he woke up for the 1st time his 1st words to his g/f was " why are you still here " ( he was thinking she would run and not look back ) and now they are engaged .

i hope it works out for them both as it will not be an easy path to be on ,

you hear a lot of incidents similar to this