• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Photos of Strawberry Lanes Rooms!! 08 6270 7233

P

playin69

Lovely Rooms, cant wait to try them out. :)

Well done for offering us a look inside, that's great.

kim of kal

Foundation Member
WOW these rooms are incrediable and very elegant, you have done an amazing job. All the best :)

H

Hardwood

Would love to see the photos but I am unable to do so - apparently not enough posts::)

M

Mary Anne PA

I think your trying to ask how many rooms?
We have 8 that are all different looking.
Shame only 1 room can be used at one time?

Supermario

Silver Member
the whole environment, from the gate entry, to the reception area to the individually themed rooms oozes appeal and they are absolutely stunning, if your only dilemma is which room to choose, then come back and experience all of them, and then if you cant decide which wonderful lady to have, come back each time with a different room/lady.

It is truly a place of relaxation and class and style and refinement

Peace,,,

G

Gerrys

Very nicely done rooms...it was definitely one of the best rooms i have ever seen in a club...good job people ...will see you soon again. G

Lingham

Diamond Member
I agree, Gerrys. SL's rooms are superb. Chivon has done a wonderful job.

I went there on Monday and saw Molly. She is a delightful Irish lass who gave a very good service. I can recommend her to anyone who is not looking for FS.