• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Perths best burgers

scavenger

Gold Member
Can't quite remember the legendary Bernies , part of Perth folklore 'The Place' to go after dancing or twisting the night away at The Embassy ,I heard

Happy2

Legend Member
For me it was a feed after the family trip to the drive in On our holidays in the big smoke

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Captain Munchies in freo.....

Burns beach cafe yummie

Fast eddies. hit and miss.

Langtrees ;)

kirakhir

Bronze Member
Thanks Happy2, I just saw the thread title Perth's best burger and wanted to have a say. It wasn't after I posted that I realise how late it was.

scavenger

Gold Member
Yeah Happy2 I sure do remember the 'drives" I think most of us had our roots there or made there or what ever they call it

scavenger

Gold Member
Probably the best burgers I had recently are at those kebab places near the coast, the grilled fish burger the lot on a turkish roll is hard to beat.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
The best burgers in Perth at the moment : Red Chilli burger bar in North Perth.

Do it.

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm with MAK I have the taste for a Burger But no Grill'd or Jus Burgers here

So off to the freezer For a frozen pre fab MSG 485 958 0498 and other preservative and flavours added microwave burger Mmmm
283861-frozen-kroger-burger.jpg

Strawman

Silver Member
That one makes me want to throw up H2. I suddenly lost my hankering fora burger.
Bernies was always the place to stop after returning from beach.

Happy2

Legend Member
That one makes me want to throw up H2. I suddenly lost my hankering fora burger.
Bernies was always the place to stop after returning from beach.
Sorry Strawman I do apologise I ended giving that burger to the dog Im taking her to the vet in a jiffy

Now Bernies was so big Well the Parking lotwas Does anyone know if it used to be a Drive in or something like that prior to being a burger joint

Happy2

Legend Member
Is the Hari Krishna restaurant still going in Northbridge ?
A friend took us there one lunch time many moons ago

"They have the best vegetarian burgers ever And you wont know your not eating meat"

CRAP You definitely knew you weren't eating meat Well if it did taste like meat It was no type of animal that I have ever produced

mrarronax

Bronze Member
The legendary "Alfred special" from Alfred's kitchen is a must try. It's quite a drive from the CBD but totally worth it.

Happy2

Legend Member
many a roadhouse surprise with the quality of burger And in the CBD of Binnu the shop makes burgers from scratch Bread roll excepted

ak34B

Silver Member
I've been meaning to go to Alfreds but its always out of the way.
Any good AMP around there, shot two birds with one blow :p

mt123

Bronze Member
Novembers burgers bayley street off homer dianella all sorts of butgers there he does on stands over 2 metres tall

Happy2

Legend Member
And at the other end of the scale Any kebab or burger from those el cheapo kebab shops in the CBD

Dallas

Legend Member
They have one in Scarborough ?
Ive only been to two, the one in the CBD ,Perth and the one we went to in Melbourne

Yeah it's been there for about 3 or 4 years I think. It gets really busy there on weekends during summer with queues out onto the street.