Payment service in Australia

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
But safer for the punter as far as deposits go given 80% of them are scams.
And what about the 20 % who are genuine? How many ladies have provided services? accepted PayID and had it reversed.
I personally know of a few extended bookings done by other ladies. They fulfilled the service and time that was booked. Only to be scammed and have funds reversed.

As a punter, you need to do your homework. If a lady is not established or well-reviewed in this industry. Then don't pay ID. Another issue is not only is your identity revealed but depends on state laws. This could become a legal issue
Cash is king
The only time I use a deposit is on long distant outcalls. Max $100
Not every SW is a scamer

The Voice

Diamond Member
Yeah, not every SW is a scanner but many punters have been scammed, either by a SW or someone pretending to be a SW.

I agree though that cash is king. I never pay deposits nor transfer payments, I always pay cash.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yeah, not every SW is a scanner but many punters have been scammed, either by a SW or someone pretending to be a SW.

I agree though that cash is king. I never pay deposits nor transfer payments, I always pay cash.
And many SW has been scammed, ripped off, stalked, and attacked. Even murdered.
Two wrongs don't make a right. There is good and bad in all industry and workplaces
Scammers are everywhere. Just look at daily emails and phone calls

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Are any ladies using Square reader? I have not looked into how easy it is to be revered. I recently got one for my other business. My experience has been payment in my bank the following business day