• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

pantyhose

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
one for the ladies... when u wear pantghose does the top band sit flush with your tummy ?
im wearing x tall pair and when they r on the top band curls down n doesnt sit flush...mind u i am big ..tummy n bum
cant wear full briefs either same result top always curls down

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Being an ample figured lady you have to get the right size try getting a plus size pair compared to a x tall size
For everyday opaques pantyhose I buy the full figured ones either Kmart or Target now don't tell febbs I shop there, Its only my work stays ups I buy online lingerie stores buy again for the more curvy women

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
thanks Missy M i shop at woolies /coles / all i can find is x tall had a look at target /k mart same issue mayb the plus sz are at the back

Miss Ambra

Silver Member
Hi
I have had a lot of success with two brands for work Voodoo sheers (stockings and tights) and a NSW brand OoLaLah both available on line.
They are also great hosiery if you need to wear a service industry uniform.
Special occasions mean Levante, Falke or Wolford and the prices are also special!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have recently bought this brand for work and lovely quality

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Eeeeeeeew 🤮

Why the Eeeeeeew.... A well worn pair of Opaque Pantyhose worn on a woman's period can fetch between $50-$200 depending on the pantyhose and the woman wearing it... Panties worn for 24 hours none stop can be $50-$100.... if she masturbates in them even more. Plus she puts them in air tight sealed bags to lock in the freshness.

C

Ciao Baby

Why the Eeeeeeew.... A well worn pair of Opaque Pantyhose worn on a woman's period can fetch between $50-$200 depending on the pantyhose and the woman wearing it... Panties worn for 24 hours none stop can be $50-$100.... if she masturbates in them even more. Plus she puts them in air tight sealed bags to lock in the freshness.
Maybe I am a bit on the vanilla side but there r sum sick puppies out there 😳

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe I am a bit on the vanilla side but there r sum sick puppies out there 😳

Not sick, smart more like it.... Women pay $20 for Pantyhose then onward sell them for that price... that is wonderful.

Lingus

Legend Member
Hahaha I thought kotex was a brand of pantyhose 🤣

Kotex = Kolotex 😉

KOLOTEX.jpg

Kolotex was a historic Aussie brand that used to be part of the Pacific Brands portfolio, but was phased out (except for their Sheer Relief sub-brand) after Pacific Brands was sold off four years ago to Hanes Brands Inc.

Hanes' local underwear brands are Berlei, Bonds, Jockey, Playtex, and Rio ... and their local hosiery brands are Kayser, Razzamatazz, Sheer Relief, and Voodoo.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Kotex = Kolotex 😉

View attachment 93164

Kolotex was a historic Aussie brand that used to be part of the Pacific Brands portfolio, but was phased out (except for their Sheer Relief sub-brand) after Pacific Brands was sold off four years ago to Hanes Brands Inc.

Hanes' local underwear brands are Berlei, Bonds, Jockey, Playtex, and Rio ... and their local hosiery brands are Kayser, Razzamatazz, Sheer Relief, and Voodoo.

Kotex are Pads/Tampons.. However the Now waist Pantyhose in the image are hardwearing and feel great on, plus they don't gather behind the knees or ankles.

Last edited: