Overnight Booking - Dreams can come true:)

C

colbb123

After reading a recent thread about only being able to punt once every three to six months I became quietly aware of how fortunate I am that I have the opportunity to do so more frequently. However after just having had my first overnight visit I have now experienced many advantages (for me personally) to saving up for longer in order to afford such an awesome privilege.

Personally, I enjoy the talking, laughing, flirting and cheeky banter before the main event. The down side of this however is that ticking clock that seems to increase to a speed which would put the speed of light to shame.....

Anyhow, when there's a will there's often a way and I have long had a dream of being able to afford an overnight visit.

Last night was an absolute dream come true....still feeling elated at the moment so I probably should wrap this up for now before I really start to waffle ....lol....but had to blurt this awesome feeling out somewhere.

Feeling good feels good!

C

colbb123

Colbb123.... are you not going at least tell us who the lucky girl was???!!!

When I've descended from the clouds I will hopefully put up a more interesting / purposeful post....and thank you for kindly assuming she was a lucky girl lol:)

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Sounds like one of them memories you will remember for a long time, good luck to ya. H.T

S

Saige

using my awesome powers of elimination....does the lovely girl name start with....... "D"?????

aDel_

Gold Member
u did leave with a big smile on ur face after the over night stay with the lovely lady :) was also nice to put the name to the face :) hopefully u come back for over nights with said lucky lady again :p

C

colbb123

u did leave with a big smile on ur face after the over night stay with the lovely lady :) was also nice to put the name to the face :) hopefully u come back for over nights with said lucky lady again :p

Thanks aDel, yep big happy cheesy grin still taking up most of my face - sure beats crying like a bitch as you so delicately put it a couple of weeks ago you cheeky yet very articulate lady :p (don't worry I had a good old chuckle when I read that one! Keep it real I say!).

Just need to see how much I can sell a kidney for and assuming this enormous smile can fit through the door I hope to see you again soon:)

Now get back to work!