Happy2

Legend Member
th

One joke about MAK Just one joke
Poor ol H2

JustMe

Gold Member
I was wondering if that was why they are called box jelly fish
I thought they appeared box-shaped, wasn't certain but Wikipedia confirms stating "The medusa form of a box jellyfish has a squarish, box-like bell."

T

Tania Admin

Dallas as a Mod
He will always be a skeg at heart
th
I haven't heard Skeg for a long long long time. Skegs, mods, punks and rockers..I was a rocker. The denim Jacket with patches,AC/DC, Led Zep, Black Sabbath etc. The Hessian school bag from the army surplus store, Levi's and Adidas Rome's (best shoes ever and if someone can track me down a pair I'm a women's size 9),,,oh and I nearly forgot Faberge Bubblegum jeans,,,I soooooo want a pair of them again too,,in a 10 thanks :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I may not have a gang but I do all right with da ladies, da ladies!

image.jpeg

Happy2

Legend Member
I may not have a gang but I do all right with da ladies, da ladies!

View attachment 51027
The sunlamp and Plastic surgery has done you wonders Your XLNC
I would still guess there is an Odious Albino dwarf residing in side that new look though Yes??
What did you say after the Op and being under the lamp to long
The Pain
The pain

Happy2

Legend Member
HP the pirate you all seem to believe well I have news for you
I know HP I know I said I would never tell but you keep playing music they're going to find out anyway
So folks meet the real HP
345614-molly-meldrum.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
The Who 5:15.........................Typical H2, he cannot keep a secret,
Hmmmm I could be a Molly want to be LOL

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well that it Folks,
Life as a Mod is a busy one,
Cheers and Pass the Rum
mod2.jpg

The Who - My Generation [Live at Woodstock 1969]

Happy2

Legend Member
Eh John Lou Some South Australian Mod with one hand One leg and a eye patch
( I wont name him ) is Hijacking this thread

How DISGRACEFUL!! I mean really! we don't do it So why should he be allowed to ??
:sorry:;)

XLNC

Legend Member
I was thinking the same thing but was too much of a coward to say anything first. I mean I like The Who but what is the justification to inundate this highbrow thread with their great songs?

2BorNot2b

what is hijacking ? Newie not sure what it means. Sorry if Im invading your space

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
what is hijacking ? Newie not sure what it means. Sorry if Im invading your space
2BorNot2b , what happens when you board a plane for Paris and when you get off the plane , you find you are in London !!

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
This Thread is Great, its very creative and has many colorful and wonderful contributions, Thanks everyone.
It was written by H2, Mar 12, 2016

Ahoy;- Well that it Folks,
Life as a Mod is a busy one,
Cheers and Pass the Rum

mod2.jpg mods 5.jpg mods4.jpg mods6.jpg mods7.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
You're up late (or up early?), h/p. Wassa matter, can't sleep? Forum memories keeping you awake? Well, here's a clip I found from the early days of the forum that Lana videoed on her high res smartphone (it was one of the few that doesn't need to be posted in her private forum). In it you can see Happy2 (with hair -- yes it's that old), homer, svengali, johnlou and, of course, yourself.

Happy2

Legend Member
It seems your nasty side is coming out , now that you're not worried about being "discouraged" Your XLNC. What with the forum being in its death throes and all