• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Opinions?

B

BBoy02

Personally i am neither here nor there on this subject and have have been both.
However i thought i would see what the thoughts out there is on the idea of a male shaving/ waxing.
Obviously there is always a fasination with the females being shaved but what are your thoughts on males?

Happy2

Legend Member
Men cant take pain so that rules out waxing . And always make sure the wifes in a good mood when she has scissors anywhere near
your Purple Headed German helmeted yoghurt Pumper

B

BigBoy69

Men cant take pain so that rules out waxing . And always make sure the wifes in a good mood when she has scissors anywhere near
your Purple Headed German helmeted yoghurt Pumper

Hhmmm! Maybe, maybe not! It would not be the first time I've been waxed. It isn't pleasant at the time, but it is tolerable, and the benefits afterwards are well worth it. As for the wife and the scissors, well, asides from being divorced now, that is why I always took care of myself with these matters!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Shaving.......waxing........trimming.......as long as you like it. I think that is the important part.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx