• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Opening our eyes to different word terms. Eg: Tribbing

T

Tania Admin

Was glad to learn when I arrived at work this morning, that Jazzmine was going to be here for a couple more hours on reception.
For some un-known reason :angel12:, our converstaion turned to ummm girl on girl talk.
And neither of us are naive, but we both only ever found out this year that a bit of cat rubbing cat was actually called tribbing...I can't believe it took all these years to actually find there was a technical term (as such) for it.

Have you ever discovered something you did/have/have done has a technical term (as such) that you didn't know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
There are often two ways of saying the same thing as well I remember as a kid mum saying Dont play with yourself only to find her in the lounge room playing a game of patience Now does that mean my mum was masturbating in front of her own child

G

Gentleman

There are often two ways of saying the same thing as well I remember as a kid mum saying Dont play with yourself only to find her in the lounge room playing a game of patience Now does that mean my mum was masturbating in front of her own child

Who has a dirty mind now???

G

Gentleman

According to urban dictionary it works better if both girls have shaved.

F

Farm Boy

skulk

intr.v. skulked, skulk·ing, skulks
1. To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
2. To move about stealthily.
3. To evade work or obligation; shirk.
n.
1. One who hides, lurks, or practices evasion.
2. A congregation of vermin, especially foxes, or of thieves. See Synonyms at flock1.
[Middle English skulken, of Scandinavian origin.]
skulker n.

J

Jazzmine

Well I only learnt what Dogging was yesterday! Fancy that. I seriously didn't know it had it's own fancy name.

"this is where people meet up in car parks and watch eachother having sex. Sometime other people join in, but its mainly about watching and getting off on it!"