On a happier note...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
After my last rant, I think I need to spread a little good news and perhaps share a little tip with the good people on the forum.

Next Tuesday night the Oz Lotto draw is worth $70 million, so for all those of you that are going to buy tickets.
Don`t bother, save your cash towards seeing a lady at Langtrees.
The prize pool is all mine, mine, mine.

$70 million... WOW, now which lady do I want to see first? I know, I might book all of Langtrees for 24 hours.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Isn't it so much fun figuring out how to spend it, I've always found I keep changing my mind on how much I'll give to family and friends, thank goodness I already know who they are as when I win it on Tuesday night the whole world will want to be my friend.
Don't worry billybone I'll give you 250,000 as a spotters fee and letting me know its time to get a ticket. LOL

C

colbb123

Not sure how much weight 'Lol' carries, otherwise it looks water tight BB!

T

teddEbear

Oh sweet. I was kicking myself for not buying a ticket. I'm not greedy.... A cool million would do me just fine :D Completely off topic but what happened to the smoking chimp avatar bb? I liked that one.

M

Mishaela

I've always thought I'd make a fantastic millionaire!! I'd buy an enormous boat that I would constantly entertain my friends on.... the list is endless.

I suppose there would be some philanthropy thrown in there as well!!

T

Tania Admin

Wow!! Does my imagination run wild, Firstly the best doctors and help available for the beautiful Charlee,,, then a huge property with awesome manicured gardens,,,with my own quad/dirt bike track and paint balling range,, a huge out door playground ADULT SIZE (which places like CANTEEN etc could have access to), my own waterslides, my own indoor Adult playground, Ford GT.HO Phase 3,,73 Mustang, Lamborghini Spyder, 73 Jaguar, A real pet Jaguar or Black Panther, a few awesome as quad bikes, lots of money for my awesome friends (and jack shit for the fake ones), set my Nanna and brothers up financially so they never have to worry about $$$, clothes, clothes, clothes and some clothes, oh AND Looooooots of shoes, King Edward Memorial Hospital (they helped keep my 2 prem babies alive and well) would get a fair chunk, as would Princess Margaret Hospital,,,maybe even start my own deluxe brothel and swingers club (Sorry Mary-Anne lol, but I would pay you well for your brain power to help set up the worlds best ever! No offence intended for the awesome business you run) as a pet project to keep me out of mischief ;),,,,oh the list goes on and on and on........like I said, my imagination runs wild.............if it weren't for someones dreams you wouldn't be looking at a computer screen reading this :)

TheCock

Legend Member
I have won. LTs will be pretty empty, might even grab some receptionists while Im at it ;)

Month long orgy with all LTs and privates and every girl I can get together!!!!

20 Sybains!!!!!

OMG the opportunities are endless * hyperventilates*

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Completely off topic but what happened to the smoking chimp avatar bb? I liked that one.

Sorry, I tried taking up smoking to try and attract some nice women but it didn`t work...
Seems everybody's trying to be healthy now.

T

Tania Admin

Sorry, I tried taking up smoking to try and attract some nice women but it didn`t work...
Seems everybody's trying to be healthy now.

lol Cute Monkey,,though I'm not so sure how healthy Pringles would be for it's digestive system!! Will we see a rise in obesity amongst monkeys?

T

teddEbear

It's not so cute once it becomes an addiction. Used to go through a pack a day..... Once you pop you can't stop :p

svengali

Foundation Member
I decided long ago that if I ever won a big one I would put the cash into a Bank deposit with a three month term and lock it up while I got my feet back on the ground and my brain into gear.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
So many dreams for us if we win... What about that guy that just bought a painting for about 119 million? It`s not like it`s really going to be on public display.
Anybody else think it`s simply a waste of money. Apart from that, just imagine the power you would feel knowing you could afford to pay so much for something that just sits on the wall.