• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Nurturing both your body & soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire M

Bronze Member
I will be the first to admit that my experience in the "sex industry" has only been a short period... However, my experience in working split shifts and FIFO is long and varied ... What I have learnt over the years is that... If your body and mind are not nourished and rested - no matter what work you do - if you're burning the candle at both ends ... Eventually you will crash & burn... I aim (with Mary-Anne's blessings (&a help) to nourish your bodies ... without proper nourishment... Here in Darwin at The Chill Out Lounge we provide healthy option meals... you cannot expect to do the required hours of work... however, also with out the required "down time" you can't expect to continue either... Something as simple as taking a stroll through Coles or Woolworths can bring back to "normality"... Don't ever lose sight of your end goal ladies.... Strive to achieve in everything you do

Status
Not open for further replies.